OffRoad BA Subaru

HOLY CRAP!!I saw it in person. Looks like 8"+/- ground clearance!

Fricken sick G-Man!
That's pretty good for a car that is usually so low, my GL has 12":banana:So how does it drive with the new setup?
Thanks Inski! I was pretty anxious waiting to see if the tires would fit, lookin through the window the whole time lol. Joel seemed to like it too.
default_additional_party.gif

Honestly, I really haven't noticed too much difference between the tires I had before and these ones. Probably because the winter tires were very soft. They do hum though:D

Ive got a primitve front one on the way! Should be in this week, and Im thinkin of pickin up the one Nigel has soon.

Top and I were talkin about hittin up some of the roads in Dixfield soon, you should come out for a test drive and a bit of sideways dirt action

i saw it in person as well, i just cant get over how close they are to the struts!
default_biggrin.png

looks BA indeed garrett
default_idk.gif

Looks real nice, now you need to get it dirty. I'll be taking my Baja up north next week, I'll try to get some pics. Should be plenty of mud up there this year.

Hey wana go out sunday or sometime early next week, i am up for it and that way ill already have the gravels on the audi and it will be good a dirty for the meet

Great job with the car! Those tires and the lift are sweet.

like it was said, if you want more lift, forester springs will help.

It needs hellas... lots and lots of hellas

LostinMaine... PM me if you guys go out for a dirty drive. I'd like to throw my gravel tires on and join you.

Great job with the car! Those tires and the lift are sweet.like it was said, if you want more lift, forester springs will help.

It needs hellas... lots and lots of hellas

LostinMaine... PM me if you guys go out for a dirty drive. I'd like to throw my gravel tires on and join you.
pICSQ229.jpg

Like These?
default_smile.png

I love off-road wagons. Subarus are built for the dirt, and I don't like how most people "drop" their cars.

Your OBS looks freaking amazing!

Thanks Guys! I did enjoy having my car lower though, just my priorities(and location) changed.

-----Added 8/7/2009 at 02:39:00-----

Alright so my maddad exhaust will be coming in thursday. The day I leave
default_additional_ranting.gif
. Plus I kind of like having the STI exhaust, sounds gnarly, and there cheap, so if I break something I dont have to cry. So this will most likely be for sale, if anyone would be interested in it. It would be a lot a cheaper then buying a new one, which is $450. Price would be like $200, %50.

Back