OffRoad BA Subaru

dammit. if he falls though, pm me!
default_frown.gif

K, I will. What will happen is, is that my mother will be the one you will be giving the $$$ to. Ill be on my way to utah by then. It will have to be picked up though, cause mother will most likely not drive to drop it off. This exhuast is sick! Hope you ever ends up getting it enjoys it. Just to be clear, its a maddad whisper dual tip, books for 400, I will have no need for it. Itll be sitting around in my garage and my father will probably toss it away for more space if its not sold. Thanks!

K, I will. What will happen is, is that my mother will be the one you will be giving the $$$ to. Ill be on my way to utah by then. It will have to be picked up though, cause mother will most likely not drive to drop it off. This exhuast is sick! Hope you ever ends up getting it enjoys it. Just to be clear, its a maddad whisper dual tip, books for 400, I will have no need for it. Itll be sitting around in my garage and my father will probably toss it away for more space if its not sold. Thanks!
like i said, if mr 40 doesn't take it, i will take it for SURE

Am I cursed?

Maddad Exhaust:

Garrett,

After having my fabrication shop owner due his own investigation it looks like one of his shipping guys just screwed up and never put the box out for pickup. It will be shipping tomorrow. Sorry about the extra delay.

Rich

Primitive Skid Plate:

Garrett,

Your order fell thru the cracks! arrgh and yikes. Will get it made and shipped.

I apologize for falling down on the job.

Do you have a drop dead date??

Pe

I love it!

ya its not you its just the smaller companys get over whelmed and have a tendancy off miss placing a order here and there once in a while.i have had it happen to me a couple times also
default_additional_ponder.gif

ya its not you its just the smaller companys get over whelmed and have a tendancy off miss placing a order here and there once in a while.i have had it happen to me a couple times also
default_additional_ponder.gif

yep is tough... especially when a shipper is handed dozens of orders first thing in the AM and then orders all day long on top it if... Ah don't forget all the ones sale people run out to shipping because they are next or second day air.

The ID company I worked for had that issue. Three order pickers, one shipper, UPS, USPS, Fed-X, LTL carriers... Between the choice of carriers, customers desires to use a certain carrier and the fact we usually fill up our own UPS truck made for really confusing and F'd up days of shipping. :banana:Then U get into all the non-inventory items that would drop ship blind from outside suppliers along the way...

As long as they are straight up, can confess a mistake and then take care of it what can U do... We are all humans and make mistakes.....

Back