OffRoad BA Subaru

Yeah the skid plate is being shipped to utah. Luckily all these guys were very nice and both made a huge effort to get it to me quicker.

Howdy from Illinois! Broadcasting Live from Denny's free WiFi. Been driving since 1pm yestersday, things are going pretty well. Gas mileage=is the sucking, like 23 max. haha that's what you get with truck tires, loaded car, loaded ski rack, and bike rack. Im kinda disappoined in the amount of subarus the whole way here. Seen like 1 wrx, 1 fxt, and a lot of na's. Had one kid though in a new white sedan point ahead like he sees something when we pass him, so I wave and continue. Well hes pointing at a cop up ahead. Hooray subaru love! Saved me some monies. Pics to come in a few hours when we get to my uncles house in st.louis.

Did U notcie Subaru's dry up for the most part midway through New York state?

I barely saw any in PA or OH, the majority of the ones I did see had plates from New England states....

PICS! So missouri is very hot and muggy right now, and were leaving to see a Cardinals game in a bit. Tomorrow were leaving at 6am for mt rushmore. Most of these are through the dirty windows of my cah.

First of all...

The aftermatch of cleaning it

Some rice

I wish i would have got the front of this one

MaD Downforce yo

jk

New York was amazingly beautiful!

Breaking her in lol

Illinois 6am this mornin. Very very tired

very tired...

Ski Rack the bug eater

How bouts some brownies?

mmmm t and a haha

Jesus!

Lol

sso that's what they do for fun...

WE NEED MORE CORN!

brownstowns

Pocahontas is the name of a town.

Arch!

Lol

My aunt's neighbors house

Her house.

Indoor pool

Outdoor pool

mahogany Porch, $$$ isn't too much of an issue.

She lives on a strickly pvt road.

-----Added 8/14/2009 at 05:23:39-----

Did U notcie Subaru's dry up for the most part midway through New York state?
I barely saw any in PA or OH, the majority of the ones I did see had plates from New England states....

Yeah as soon as we hit ny, the scoobys stopped. Im sure Ill see plenty tomorrow though.

Last edited by a moderator:
good pics
default_tongue.png

5495_1220455754466_1321103381_640257_6448179_n.jpg

You might want get that check engine light AND the ABS light checked out...

Nice pics, glad it's all going well so far.

Those lights are my super yo tyte yo neons! yo. The check engine light is from the rear o2 sensor not being in and the abs is from what lostinmaine said. But nows its time to crash until tomorrow at 5am.

Now we're going through South Dakota. Heres some pics to show you what it looks like. a lot of these were takin before and after a HUGE storm rolled through. Its now 47 degrees out... Tomorrows Mt Rushmore and Yellowstone.

So we really haven't been passed by anyone since New York. We turned on the gps and we were going 89 instead 85. The speedo is wicked off. haven't been pulled over yet though, in fact haven't seen pretty much any cops since Missouri.

We got some rub issues...

This is how they clean it

There was soo many deer and antelope.

snow!

Heres Yellowstone.

Ya I dont know...

Lol at the rock on top:)

The roads are awesome out here. There so flat and striaght, I caught myself doin 95 to many times. Luckily there aren't any cops.

Thanks guys. The trip has been great. I didnt realise how big(or beautiful) our country is till I drove across it.

Oh and people out here dont pull over for you at all. Drives me nuts. Usually just give them a little hella hello and they tend to move right over.
default_additional_spin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures. WTF is that truck hauling? Looks like a part of a prop for a wind turbine.

Hope you are having fun. It looks like you are.

Back