OffRoad BA Subaru

Nope I was just sticking the camera out the window and hoping they would come out good.
default_smile.png

It was a massive propeller for a wind mill.

Thanks! Im having a great time. Today I went south into desert/prarie area and found some jeep trails. (Very sand people like) It was soo much fun, I was sidewards more times then I was going straight. :DI bought a GoPro Hero Wide Camera to mount to my car, so tomorrow Im going back to get some video.
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png
:D

Oh and the tires are unstoppable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I got the video up! Enjoy!
default_additional_oops.gif

This about 50min south of Salt Lake City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN-I9tzXBKE

Alright so I went back in the desert today. Once again it was blast.

Little Explaination:

This video starts off with some corners(aka drifting) It may not look like a big/tight corner, probably because of the 170 degree lense, but it was, and it soo fun. Later, I was out exploring more, and came across a road that followed the border of the Army base near by. that's where I found my mud puddle. So of course I couldn't just go around it, so I went through it multiple times, once in reserve which was very scary since I ended up almost hitting the army fence. So enjoy. Oh and damage done today, one dead bunny, bird, and I broke one of the bolts that connect the RSB to the endlinks, but who needs that anyways.
default_smile.png

Edit: Just skip 1:00-1:20, Ill fix it tomorrow.

thanks for the vid!
default_smile.png

now might be a good time to get some grade 8 or higher hardened bolts for your sway bar. . . who knows what was in there before

ok well you know me my car and dirt but dam im jelouse. i have to say if there was an arear around her like that i woul dhave to invest in some offroad tires too cause that looks liek too much dam fun

The trip is awesome! Pretty sure Im going to live here forever. Utah is such a great place to drive. You dont have to worry about other people coming around the corners because you can see everywhere. It fairly flat and super sandy, so you have to be trying pretty hard to crash into anything. If any of you ever come out here, my car is ready.
default_tongue.png

Back