OffRoad BA Subaru

Wow! that's awesome and its pretty close to where I am. Now I dont have to pay jiffy lube to change my oil.

hell that's fine with me. ill sign on the dotted line, as long as they show me that all their equipment is safe, (the lifts) and calibrated(the torque wrenches)

either way, its nice to have a lift when you need one. . . .

you dont need one though do you:) you're lifted enough!

Just to give you a idea of how dirty my car was, I went to a Huge hand car wash today and this occured...

Black Man: Yo, man whats up?

Scared White Boy (me): How much for a car wash?

BM: Weeeeeeellllll(looks my car up and down) we aint gonna be able to wash your cah, its too durttttyyyyy

SWB: Your joking.

BM: Nah, man its gonna get our bwushes dirty, but you can go to the cheap one down the road, then come back after, itdbe Seven Fitty Dollars.

SWB: Alright see ya.

I laughed so hard after.

default_biggrin.png

In the end I didnt go back, I just went to some cheap gas station one, since Im going back out tomorrow to the desert. I miss the dirt already!
default_biggrin.png

nice!!!!! lol no sir we cant work on your heart its just to bad. try takign soem tums see if that helps then come back and see us and we can do the heart surgery then lol

nice!!!!! lol no sir we cant work on your heart its just to bad. try takign soem tums see if that helps then come back and see us and we can do the heart surgery then lol
default_additional_rockon.gif
, Tums is for your stomach.

Hahaha pretty much. Little update on the cah...

(well this isn't an update) There was so much mud on the fans that when the A/C turned on, it would shake the whole car

Im in the process of trading my STI exhaust for an xs power 3in melon shooter. Hahaha this thing will be effin loud. Im just trying to be like the hundreds of lifted dodge rams in Utah, cause that's cool yo.

Also, my car makes weird noises, idles rough(im waiting for the engine to blow up so I can sti swap it), the RSB is missing a bolt, and its awesome! Offroad ftmfw.

It looks like a few people jumping on the "lift it" bandwagon, but I've got to admit, after reading through this entire thread, it has me thinking about lifting my RS and leaving the FXT for road work.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

hey clarky i put up a couple pictures of my OBS.

you should check it out.

next time you get all muddy you need to take pictures.

Well, when I get a second car (sti or fxt or Srt4
default_additional_sillylol.gif
) it gonna be lowered, with big wide tires, rolled fenders etc... That way Ill have one scooby for offroad and one for street.

Oh and I cant take good pics since my camera is back in ME, I just have my little GoPro Hero Vid Camera.

I was talking to my parents today, and their looking to ditch the Yota van, and get a new Forester!(basterds...
default_smile.png
) And of course Im sending them over to Evergreen, best effin dealership around. I dont know when they would be going over, but be nice(that's not a problem though), and convince them to get the xt! (So I can drive when I get back hehe.)
default_smile.png

hey man. when you send them over, have them print out and bring in a Mainely Subarus refferal form (link at the top of the page). its a way to support the site. and tell them congrats on their purchase. fozzys rock!

What do you mean? I just won $100,000 and gave them my credit card and SSN yesterday. I'm so excited now I can buy a brand new STi!!

Back