OffRoad BA Subaru

Want one for the Raven
default_additional_party.gif

Heres some pics of latest offroad adventure, turned out the hill I was trying to climb was to steep, and ended up having to backup or slide back the whole way down. Then I went through this crazy mt pass with speed limits down to 15mph(and u better be sure that your going that slow), into another desert with a dried up lake bed. The pics aren't too great since its from the little vid camera, but the wide angle lens is pretty shweet.

rally02021.jpg

rally02030.jpg

Shes a little dirty

rally02034.jpg

rally02060.jpg

rally02071-1.jpg

Now! Scroll through really fast.

rally02086.jpg

rally02087.jpg

rally02088.jpg

rally02089.jpg

rally02090.jpg

rally02091.jpg

rally02092.jpg

rally02093.jpg

rally02094.jpg

Theres a subaru in there somewhere:D

rally02095.jpg

rally02096.jpg

rally02097.jpg

rally02098.jpg

That would make auto x a breeze. I wonder how the street drivability is?
it's annoying.

there is no relax. High speed feels higher speed.

this gimmick has been out a long time for hot rods. It could even be illegal if anyone cared legally.

it's annoying.there is no relax. High speed feels higher speed.

this gimmick has been out a long time for hot rods. It could even be illegal if anyone cared legally.
what's illegal? Making the car feel faster??

Im to sexy for my car, too sexy for my car.... Or is it the other way around?

The faster steering column is possibly illegal. I guess you cant modify it that much for street use. :sadface:

that's stupid, it should only be illegal to people who would freak out and swerve twice as fast as without the tighter steering.

So today I went out with 3 other guys from slcsubaru and one from dirtyimpreza to a place called Dugway. They guy with the leggy jumped this road going 90, messed up his engine, but then it turned out okay. I got a video of it,and he said he'll post it tomorrow. Heres the legacy guys pics. They guy with the impreza had a Cannon Rebel SLR, but his wife was yelling at him(hehehe), so hes putting those up tomorrow, then Ill bring them on here. Enjoy!

out by dugway

DSCN0073.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0101.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

Thanks Guys! I kinda liked the FJ, the thing was beast. Its to bad he couldn't turn the traction control off, he had a hard getting sideways.

Back