OffRoad BA Subaru

Nice garrett, it's cool you found some other subie guys. but i standtall, the fj looks a little out of place, i mean look which company makes it...

toyota is the closest related car manufacturer to subaru
default_additional_sillylol.gif

and if you ask me, its that legacy that needs to gtfo!

toyota is the closest related car manufacturer to subaru
default_additional_sillylol.gif
and if you ask me, its that legacy that needs to gtfo!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

it is saab's that are closet to subaru's silly:) everyone knows that!! besides toyota's are dumb.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Back on Topic! Went out to Dugway again then went to a place called Lone Rock, where I played in a muddy(actually it was clay) lake and got some awesome pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha I am teh sorry. My dorm floor is always open to any MS members, if anyone feels the need to fly out here. You even get a blanket or three.

Man, I want a dry lake out here
default_tongue.png
.Looks like fun
default_smile.png
Wait till the lakes are frozen. then you'll sort of have a dry lake.

I'm looking forward to lakes and studded tires
default_smile.png

um what about the wild life n the desert you are hurting buy doign such activities? do your part and stop your actions immediatly ( unless i can come join the fun)

Its almost too much fun out here, if that can happen. Yesterday it was snowing in the mts:D and 64 degrees out in the desert and the lake bed. Haha that lake bed was far from dry, I almost got stuck a few times. The clay was really deep when you get 100yards out. And as for wildlife, theres nothing but crickets and army men out there. The place where we go is right next to Dugway Army Base, a huge kinda secret place. We got buzzed by an F16 yesterday, he came within 500 ft of us just hauling arse, just Epic.
default_additional_unamused.gif

So Im kinda pissed. Went out on a group drive today and my rear strut broke. So now my car is stuck about an hour and half away up a canyon. Still trying to figure out what Im going to.

Nah I dont, going to have to get flat bed. So we had a slcsubaru cruise today and went up snow basin canyon, a tight windy road. That was our first mistake. First victim was a wrx that got a hole in his radiator hose, we fixed that with tape. Then I was next. I went around a corner, going pretty slow cause we had a lot of cars, and I hit a bump and heard a huge clunking noise. I thought a tire popped, so I pulled over into a ditch and everyone drove by. The mod came back and we tryed to figure out what was wrong. I was on to much of a slope to see anything so we went up further to a flat spot, after I had almost got stuck in the ditch. So I drive up, park it, and get out and look around. Didnt see anything until I got to the left rear, the spring was sidewards and the strut plastic boot was split in half. The strut top was still intack, but the strut itself broke in half, pushing my wheel into the front of my wheel well. So she sits there now, all alone up this canyon road. The third victom was a old carolla. The steering wheel broke off and he went into a ditch. The fourth victim of our cruise was a built 06 sti. He was leading and a deer jumped in front of him in the windy parts and he swerved and went to a ditch. His whole right side is all dented and scracthed now. Probably $6,000 or more worth of damage. So it was a fun night. I might have to go to forester struts cause I can get them for pretty cheap. Well see.

Back