Pictures from MS May Meet!

Hey Guys!! Great Turn Out!! I have some Pictures a lot didn't come out i was having some issues with the camera....and YES i did remember my headlights once i passed the cop on the way out.......
default_additional_sillylol.gif
:lol:

here is a link for some pics, mostly Nate's Sti

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18dustyphoto/?saved=1

That was an oppurtinity to get up close to an sti. I can't seem to catch one.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

The black bugeye is indeed a looker. a bit more mature to look at. I would love to bomb through with my old sube sometime and check the turbos out.

nice pix! Try uploading with the "1MB file size" limit instead of the resolution limit and see how you like it. That's what I use for uploading HD wallpapers.

I see the rally-jeep, but whose GC is that next to it?

Hey Guys!! Great Turn Out!! I have some Pictures a lot didn't come out i was having some issues with the camera....and YES i did remember my headlights once i passed the cop on the way out.......
default_tongue.png
:confused:

here is a link for some pics, mostly Nate's Sti

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18dustyphoto/?saved=1
Haha! I turned 'em on in the lot because I was showing off my dad's Murano's sweet headlights
default_tongue.png

edit:

DSC04553.jpg

Couldn't figure out who this was, but you left early, right? I passed you on the way in.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was an oppurtinity to get up close to an sti. I can't seem to catch one.
default_tongue.png

The black bugeye is indeed a looker. a bit more mature to look at. I would love to bomb through with my old sube sometime and check the turbos out.
It's the JDM STi projectors that do it. Once I put those things on there, it totally changed the look of my car. Never thought I would ever get my hands on a set of 'em either ...

nice pix! Try uploading with the "1MB file size" limit instead of the resolution limit and see how you like it. That's what I use for uploading HD wallpapers.I see the rally-jeep, but whose GC is that next to it?

Haha! I turned 'em on in the lot because I was showing off my dad's Murano's sweet headlights
default_confused.gif

edit:

DSC04553.jpg

Couldn't figure out who this was, but you left early, right? I passed you on the way in.
That was me, I didn't leave early, it was ruggedman in the wrx that left early, he parked next to me.

Awesome photos guys!

I noticed my car snuck into the corner of Carter's pic..... makes his look a lit better.
default_confused.gif

I see the rally-jeep, but whose GC is that next to it?
That was Rallyguy24's GC RS.

RallyJeep and Rallyguy's ride from waaaay way back in the day.

446657202_48f8a95816_o.jpg

I know a few of us were snapping pics, so feel free to dump them all here. I'll be uploading them to Photobucket now
Edit: Here they are! Stupid photobucket kept messing up

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

welp, here they are guys. i had way too much camera for me, so don't expect anything pro. but i still enjoyed getting away from my point and shoot from an afternoon (borrowed the roommates d40)

Nice pics Mark!

Ryan, your hood looks pretty good! No shots of the trunk though.

I want that WRB WRX Limited
default_biggrin.png

Lol @ Vtec yo, I've seen it before and now I know who it is
default_biggrin.png

All of you without front (ME) plates may want to do something about it. You can get a ticket (not a fix-it) for driving without it. At least do something like this, or a side-mount, or a slanted-down mount (someone with front-plate-mounting lights had one of the slant-down plate mounts at the meet).

Just carry your plate in the trunk, they will usually let you put it on right then and there and not write you a ticket.

Nice pics Mark!Ryan, your hood looks pretty good! No shots of the trunk though.

default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png

All of you without front (ME) plates may want to do something about it. You can get a ticket (not a fix-it) for driving without it. At least do something like this, or a side-mount, or a slanted-down mount (someone with front-plate-mounting lights had one of the slant-down plate mounts at the meet).
IMG_0442.jpg

that's me

It is a cheapie from AutoZone or the like. rusts like crazy.

I only have it because I was hassled for "covering" my plate with my EZ pass transponder.
default_biggrin.png

and it's $130 fine. I almost got one in front of Evan's place.

Ive been all set so far regarding the front plate if I start getting a lot of tickets for it I will put it on. Like Rob said you can usually just throw it on and say something like woops I was taking pictures and forgot.

Nice pics Mark!Ryan, your hood looks pretty good! No shots of the trunk though.

default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png

I've been pulled over probably about 5 times for not having my front plate on, and not once have I got a ticket. Every time I always say "Oh sorry officer, I was doing some work on the front of my car and forgot to put it back on, it's in the trunk..."
default_biggrin.png
and they fall for it every time
default_biggrin.png
(knock on wood). But I usually put it back on after the first time getting pulled over for not having it on haha.

Maine's like the only damn state where you need a front plate. It's ridiculous. Anyone know what the fine is for no plate?

$130 look up two posts.
default_biggrin.png

The only states to allow no front plate are: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia

New issue Mass plates are required on front and back.

Back