Pictures from MS May Meet!

default_biggrin.png
It just makes it look more like a limo/hearse than a Subaru, IMO.

All legacy sedans have sweet lines though
default_biggrin.png

Guess I wouldn't mind driving this hearse then.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/9246377+w750/112_0801_05z+2009_audi_RS6_avant+front_motion_view.jpg

Here are the pics I took. I am Ryan314's brother, the one with the murdered out bugeye......
DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg
I'd like to know what happened to the owner of this car... I followed him from Hannaford on Forest Ave to the Mall, then he somehow ended up behind me going to bugaboo, I flagged him at the mobil where I got the car wash...He seemed pretty cool...

I'd like to know what happened to the owner of this car... I followed him from Hannaford on Forest Ave to the Mall, then he somehow ended up behind me going to bugaboo, I flagged him at the mobil where I got the car wash...He seemed pretty cool...
He met at the lot behind Bugaboo then jetted when we all moved over to the other lot.

I'd like to know what happened to the owner of this car... I followed him from Hannaford on Forest Ave to the Mall, then he somehow ended up behind me going to bugaboo, I flagged him at the mobil where I got the car wash...He seemed pretty cool..
I flagged him...

Back