**This is the 'summer car'

...Now,on to The Beast...

STiXXX' 2005 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX STi

UPDATED MODIFICATION LIST,3/30/08

SEIBON CARBON FIBER:

pics or BS
default_smile.png

And those pics are old.

The interior's now custom black leather,the headliner's black,the windows are tinted,and there's about $12K under the hood (Excedy Stage IV Clutch/flywheel,four new GReddy gauges,Defi pod,and GReddy controller,,water/meth injection,a spankin' new tranny,new FP Green Turbo,the list goes on & on) that wasn't there a couple of months ago.

Oh,and all the 'pink' is deleted,and next week there'll be a "stock" Impreza Seibon C/F hood where the (still brand new) CWII hood is now.,I like "sleepers".

Mikey at NEAD in Portland is building this for me,when we're done the target is 450whp+ and I'm sure we can meet or exceed that.

Outside Portland,in a heavily-fortified compound staffed by a nasty pitbull and some fairly fast whips.
default_smile.png

this car is no joke....

it was bone stock when it came to me, and now.....its got most everything short of a built engine.

I work in computers,and piss my money away chasing blondes & building sleepers.
default_smile.png

As to money in this whip,yeah,when it's all said and done there'll be more than $50K in it,but then again,there's not raisin on the road that'll be able to touch it,for less than $100K. I'm building this to embarrass Corvettes,lol!
default_smile.png

wow....how much did those JDM "Rabbit" badges and "Hello Kitty" badges run ya? any WHP outta those?

:
default_smile.png

Ferrari,

You know afom at NEAD.

Me & the STi are Real Deal,I assure you,call Mikey or Ryan @ NEAD to confirm.

I know Maine's not heavy on high-dollar tuner cars,but nobody's accused me of

being sane in this regard,either.

I'll be running some Oxford Plains drags along w assorted SCCA and NEAD events this summer,

let's get a good crowd together and have some fun.

An FP Green,water-meth,n20 intercooler spraying,AEM ecu,20# of boost and all the other mods will get 450hp,no

problem-0.

Back