Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...StiXXX' 2005 STi

Well, then - I stand corrected. Welcome, and don't let today's prank color scheme fool you. Captain Modzilla had a queer eye for the straight guy kinda morning
default_wink.png

Looks like a certain lake just over the Windham border. Good to know someone's just around the corner!

Lessee...Where to begin?

I know...replies...

1) If you're so deep in the woods you don't capish "whip" you should be in a Monster Truck Forum on your dial-up

2) "Altezza" lights will happen when I'm Barbies

wow....how much did those JDM "Rabbit" badges and "Hello Kitty" badges run ya? any WHP outta those?
I list everything I add to the car.

(Ever been to a show?)

If you have a comparable vehicle,and would like to race for pinks,I'll pull the stickers off to insure a fair race before I take your car,okay?
default_wink.png

LOL 15 posts and already talking raisin. Ballllllin.

but srsly.. Nice LOVING whip, I quit my 05 obp STi now
default_frown.gif
default_wink.png

WASSSUP home-slice?! When you want to finish those roll-call decals give me a 'holla'.

I do all sorts of custom work with vinyl and magnetic panels. Let me know if you need anything done, biatch.
default_wink.png

Yeah, I suck at urbanized BS-ing.

I've spent lots of time over the years posting on BB systems,I moderate one very busy,private, international 'board,also.

As to "talkin' raisin",well,not really in this case...

If you pick two stickers in a +$15K mod list to make a smarmy f'ing initial comment on in a "hello" thread,that doesn't exactly endear oneself,now does it?

Alla' those decals are coming off shortly.

(I will need some SCCA #s,I think-)

When I began this modification odyssey,I started applying the myriad of included manufacturer vinyl to my rear side windows,and I'm almost out of space. It really defats the 'sleeper' aspect,as well.

Gooooood morning,Viet Naaaam!!
default_wink.png

Today fedEx arrives with a grip of new parts to attach to the STi.

There's nothing more fun than new parts,with the exception of attaching them!

I'll get some new pics today so there's a compare & contrast with the pics I've already posted.

I'll get the motor and interior,as well.

It'd be swell if the 'board would revert to whatever color scheme it was before someone had a Nathan Lane-in Birdcage Moment,this is hard on the eyes![/b]

"As I drive through the forest in the rally of death, I shall fear no Evo."
Now that is funny as hell!

I don't think there are but three Evos in Maine,lmao!

I've spent lots of time over the years posting on BB systems,I moderate one very busy,private, international 'board,also.

As to "talkin' raisin",well,not really in this case...

If you pick two stickers in a +$15K mod list to make a smarmy f'ing initial comment on in a "hello" thread,that doesn't exactly endear oneself,now does it?

Alla' those decals are coming off shortly.

When I began this modification odyssey,I started applying the myriad of included manufacturer vinyl to my rear side windows,and I'm almost out of space. It really defats the 'sleeper' aspect,as well.

welcome to the board?

what series and class are you going to be running in?

What SCCA events are you thinking of doing? If you take the n20 off I'd like to see you come and do an auto-x with us sometime
default_wink.png

Hi,

I haven't decided yet what I'm gonna' do in the way of SCCA events,though one of the the first events is going to be the time attack portion of this:

The Sports Car Club of New Hampshire has added a Drift Class for NEdrift.com Driver Members.US TOUGE CHALLENGE & MOUNTAIN ATTACK

Friday evening May 16th will be a Mandatory Drivers Meeting to prepare for the weekend.

Saturday May 17th will consist of Solo Practice runs.

Sunday May 18th NEdrift will make Drifting History as we Attack Mt. Ascutney in the first ever US Touge Challenge, and Mountain Time Attack.

Driver Member cost for entire weekend 140.00 non members 175.00

There will be two classes for our group.

Touge Challenge:

Judged and Timed runs will be recorded in the First Ever U.S. Touge Challenge Drift Class (T/C). Saturday is for practice. Judges will be stationed at various turns and will be looking for a combination of Early Initiations, Entry Speeds, Angle, and Overall Car Control while drifters transition the 30+ turns of Ascutney Mountain. Judges will use a points system and the best runs from Sunday will be used to determine the overall winner.

* (T/C) U.S. Touge Challenge- Judged & Timed = 20 Drivers Max.

Mountain Attack:

Drivers participating in the Hill Climb will fall under regular Hill climb rules and timed runs will take place on both Saturday and Sunday. Your best time from Sunday will be used to determine the overall winner.

* (M/A) Mountain Attack- Hill Climb

The car doesn't have n20 to the motor,it's an FMIC sprayer system.The STi build isn't done yet,hopefully it'll be finished sometime between H.I.N. in Boston,& the Mountain Climb.

There's plenty left to do,including finding an 4W dyno to tune on.

As to autocross,I know little about it,but it sounds interesting from what I've read,thanks for the invite![/b]
It's a very fun type of motorsport that requires a humble spirit and not much money to take part in. There's nothing like getting your 30,000 car spanked by a honda someone found on the side of the road. As far as driver skill goes it's about the most driver input you'll ever find in a short period of time in any motorsport.

The only thing is as per SCCA regulations nitrous of any type no matter what it's used for cant be on the cars...

Sounds cool,nuthin' finah' than getting hammered by a car you'd never expect.

Happily,the bottle pops right on out,so that's no problem.

I'm know I'm building a ridiculously fast car,the next (logical) step is being able to drive the thing to its fullest potential.
default_wink.png

After this build,and the resulting decimation of my gas milage,the less expensive the event,the happier I'm likely to be!

did you notice that both classes in the events you mentioned require roll cages?

getting a certain car spec'ed out to a certain class is simple...just apply $$$ x249

Ah,the one thing I won't do is add a cage.

Tearing out the back seat isn't in the cards.

Next year I plan to build some sort of weekend warMobile that I can flog the heck out of,this one's go and show.

Back