Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...StiXXX' 2005 STi

Wait, So u deleted the scoop and went to a front mount intercooler? U made it no longer look like a subaru. Performance Subarus need hood scoops
default_wink.png
The mods list alone in this car could pay my way through college. NUTS
Yea....And some! Lol.

Was talking to Mike last night over the computer and I guess Stixxx's clutch wont release ><. Not good!

It SHOT.

And there's a 2-4 week fucking backorder from Excedy on the Stage 4 discs and whatnot.

So, the car SITS.

Dammit.

Wait, So u deleted the scoop and went to a front mount intercooler? U made it no longer look like a subaru. Performance Subarus need hood scoops
default_smile.png
The mods list alone in this car could pay my way through college. NUTS
Giant hoods scoops are for, imo, children who want attention.

I like low-key, best.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I bought a (red, yipes!!) 2005 WRX.

It's the red one here that Joe (gate4j) was selling for his neighbor.

99K miles, one owner, sunroof(!!)

ALL books and records, Mobil1 it's whole life,

NEVER MODDED, all OEM, and pretty mint!

It runs and drives like new, & even has the itty-bitty

optional boost gauge.

All for only $6K!!!!

(Which is good, as paint, ASAP, is s Must!)

It's likely to get the 35K '06 LGT motor after this Winter, along with an upgraded VF turbo & a tune, etc. Since I already have the MoneyPit STI track-ready, this one will be of a more utility/rally themed build. (STiNate's idea-I need a kayak rack & that'd look mucho uncool on a "track" car, lol!)

will

Oooooo.... Way to go. As for the LGT motor install. Looking for a VF52 for the upgrade? You will need to stick with that style casing turbo unless you go front mount. I might have mine available soon. (300+hp turbo)

Thanks all, now time for more FUN!!

This one's got the nifty sunroof, heated mirrors,

heated seats (YAYYYYYYYY!!) and wipers, as well.

Tooooo cool!
default_tongue.png

A VF52 would be swell, keep me in mind Nate!

(Though my Injen fmic from the STI may make the transition if I upgrade the STI's IC system as planned.)

300WHP is my max. target number, I'm looking forward to a more relaxed build this time around...

The WRX should be "mostly done" by the end of next week.

Just waiting on the rear Hawk HPS pads & lo's/fogs 6500k HIDs

to arrive in the mail.

I believe the trunk is wing-free and de-badged, the dash & trim rings have been "S204'd" in satin black, & the Kenwood KDXC-994 is in...

Progress, progress.
default_frown.gif

A nice, low 330WHP/327TQ at NES Dyno Day today...

...And I was still the highest dyno'd NES Soob, all day!!
default_wink.png

no dyno sheet when i bought it and didnt have money to get it checked out/tuned....but...i recently found out my car was bren from bren tuning's car and he built and tuned it. so
default_smile.png

quote name='stiXXX' timestamp='1291763783' post='161641']

blink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
no dyno sheet when i bought it and didnt have money to get it checked out/tuned....but...i recently found out my car was bren from bren tuning's car and he built and tuned it. so
default_smile.png

that's a pretty good indication it was done correctly

Back