Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...StiXXX' 2005 STi

he's got another thread mikey. this is the one that was started on STM. check the ride of the year thread for his current link.

stixxx if you see this do you mind if i merge your two threads? it would go chronologically so the only thing you'd wanna edit is the first page with your writeup and summary

Sure bro, have at it!
default_frown.gif

...Just recently added an HKS SSQV BOV to the STi.

Also, this time we did VTS (vent to atmosphere) instead of recirc.

I'm happy to report, it's loud as hell, fun as shit, and made NO difference in the way the car runs and drives.

default_wink.png

just my accord and we know how that ends
default_tongue.png

Doing some cosmetic stuff under the hood today, maybe he will post pics when we are done...

that does look a hell of a lot better....

next time ur over ill pull that strut bar and paint that too....

I can't remember why you had to prop the hood up in the back. What was burning it?

Lookin' good as always.

I can't remember why you had to prop the hood up in the back. What was burning it?
Lookin' good as always.
Thanks Nate.

I lifted the hood with purpose-built billet lifters, to add ventilation that deleting the scoop took away.

Mikey, I agree- it looks great, ya did an AAA+++ job!

You're right, though, the Cusco bar does need a black paint job in ze' wurst way.

We'll get to it next shytty day, am sure.... Bored = Mods, lol!

Whoops, I thought you had to move it because something was burning the clear coat on the CF. I guess I heard wrong when a bunch of us were oggling over the car at the Evergreen BBQ.

And I thought you just used purpose-built washers to lift the hood?
default_idk.gif

Wait, So u deleted the scoop and went to a front mount intercooler? U made it no longer look like a subaru. Performance Subarus need hood scoops
default_tongue.png
The mods list alone in this car could pay my way through college. NUTS

Wait, So u deleted the scoop and went to a front mount intercooler? U made it no longer look like a subaru. Performance Subarus need hood scoops
default_smile.png
The mods list alone in this car could pay my way through college. NUTS

default_smile.png

Back