Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...StiXXX' 2005 STi

Done at Dent.

22#-24# of boost, w FP Green and meth dyno'd at....

(drum roll!)

351 AWHP & 385 ft./lbs. TQ.

And there's about 20# of TQ that I can get if I change to a manual boost controller instead of the computerized one.

Fyi, a stock STi dyno's at Dent at 220AWHP/ 220 ft./lbs. TQ.

I'm quite pleased.

VTek,I'll have the car back by Saturday,and the TGVs are in the back seat.

Ah,it's nice to be done for the moment.

I will hopefully be able to breath a sigh of relief after this coming tuesday. So is your mod list fully updated? I think im going to bust out a gallery post of my car and make a master list of performance parts.

congats on the #'s!

and Vtec, ill take your TGV 's next when ur ready.

what sucks is my motor will already be apart next week...

JCov, drop me a PM and I'll give you my #, I'll have the TGVs for you Tuesday if you'd like to meet me in Windham.

I'm pleased w the numbers, especially ze' 385TQ.

Trev,

I pick the car up Monday.

Rest assured I'll post a scan asap.

Any Qs, feel free to call & ask Alex at Dent, he was very VERY impressed w the NEAD build.

FWIW, people think Dent's Dyno "reads low".

(ROFLMAO!)

Btw, "crank" #s read about 27% higher w AWD.

Yea they are running dyno dynamics which is a very low reading but very accurate dyno. Im praying my up pipe isn't leaking when I go there on tuesday.

F*kkit.

Whatever the HP numbers, the torque, at 385#, is simply insane.

And that's a Very Safe, Conservative tune, set up to whiz thru lotsa' meth, from what Alex said.

When I switch to a manual boost controller shortly, I'll be at a constant 24#, and will get 405# TQ.

That will be all I'll ever require, lol!

Oh,and the N20 FMIC sprayer wasn't used during the dyno, either, so figure I'll get a bit more when I hit that switch.

I wish you luck with everything!

450+ whp on a FP Green and Injen FMIC is a lofty goal.....
I won't say I told you so because the car is going to be faster than it needs to be anyway..... :bootyshake:

Enjoy and keep the shiny side up

Trev,

There's more power there, but at the cost of reliability.

Most likely we'll drop a Cosworth block and a gt35r in it next summer, but for now I cannot complain.

So my car made 353whp at about 22psi almost 350wtq i dont know the exact number. That was the first run and this is at 104 degrees ! The first run killed my up pipe gasket (again) just when he was getting started. I started losing exhaust pressure fast which killed my power. The guys at DSG called remflex to order some gaskets from them that might fix my problem. When he called aparently they have some "experimental" gaskets with a fire ring made for my problem that i get to test out before they go on sale. Matt predicts 380-390whp in a few weeks when we get it fixed and retuned. I also want to say once again that the guys at DSG are awesome because even after 2 hours of tuning on the dyno when I asked him how much he said dont even worry about it! Even with the current leak the car pulls like a freight train.

Got a new Axis EJ25 block with CP forged pistons (stg. II) and took off the meth.

350whp/350tq

Good enough.

...The STi's on the road, still got the Cusco GT lip on it, along w the Blizzaks.

It's running good, but the tune needs tweaking, as the cold start and idle really suck.

Other than that, it's running like a beast, and solidly, at that.

Good to hear the beast is running solidly on the road,and that the cold start and idle suck,too. Here's to eventual time travel capability. :occasion14:

Next month I'll sort out the tune and add a couple # of boost.

Adding a new lip, maybe changing out to an 'o5 WRX lower front half, and adding HIDs.

Back