WINTER MODE

Nate

Founding Father
Lets see your cars swapped over to winter mode. Mines not 100% there yet because i dont have the ski racks mounted, but ill start. Just got my Rotas mounted and balanced after adding TPMS sensors. Heres how shes sitting right now. Im not much of a photographer, just a picture taker.

104_1925.jpg

104_1928.jpg

104_1927.jpg

104_1926.jpg

ahem...Nate's got a whole lotta leaf raking to do!
default_wink.png

Hahaha. Yah i do have some picking up to do out back. The front of my house is spotless though.
default_wink.png
racking pfft..... I got one of these!

02goods.583.jpg

as for winter mode, I would post pix but I only put in some all-weather mats and re-spray the wheel wells with truck bed lining. For tires, I run max performance all seasons, have not tried the ones I have on now however cause I got them in the spring, Goodyear Eagle GT's but we will see.

Nice Nate. Are those gloss black?
Yep gloss black. Its a kinda crappy (some chips and cracks) rattle can job. Im runnig them for a winter, and they will get torn down this summer and powder coated. They will be staying gloss black though.

Haha. Well the other ones are getting powder coated here soon. So they will be different soon.

Im keeping those 18's cause they are WAY lighter then these. Infact they were in the area of 7-8lbs each lighter then my stockers.

I dont know if im daring enough.

I would like to do something different. but i think im going to be sticking with my silver/black theme.

nates winter wheels as they looked on my car

101_0487.jpg

-----Added 11/4/2009 at 05:25:55-----

but now have 215/55/17 snows on these wheels nailman now owns these tires
default_smile.png

cf149eb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gabe I liked the goldies on the blue foz the other night. that's what I was trying to say, but it was way too damn cold and then you took off like a rocket.

my $12 cross bar setup I was testing with a single yak rack. I wanted to finish it, but the GF has been making some very strong suggestions against doing so....I smell a Thule christmas...?

IMG_0757.jpg

Gabe , please tell me you are taking off the front sti lip. I cracked mine once...fixed it. Then broke it in half. i guess I play to rough. That car is looking great.

Back