HPIM0870.jpg

check

spankingly large skidplate for underbody protection

HPIM0871.jpg

check

big ol' red mudflaps to protect the paint

HPIM0876.jpg

check

will be applying RS 6 spokes painted flat black after I get back from racing this weekend

Well, if my Transmission ever gets swapped in before winter.. I was going to run my little 14 inch Crosshatch rims with an old set of Nokians on it.. but I did find a nice skinny set of Falken Ice/Snow tires for cheap... might get those.. but as it sits now, it's ready to be buried in snow..

Vehicles are dirty, wheels are dirty, but.......

RS in summer mode

100_0531.jpg

100_0532.jpg

Presto, change-o. Magnetic ski rack goes on when needed!

100_0534.jpg

100_0535.jpg

FXT-summer

100_0538.jpg

Winter.

100_0543.jpg

100_0542.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0541.jpg

And, what the hell, figured I throw these on just for kix.

Summer

100_0533.jpg

Winter

100_0536.jpg

100_0537.jpg

Wheel gap? Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Look sweet! Well, not the Chevy, but I'm just not a truck guy
default_additional_ponder.gif
. I think the winter wheels look better than the summer wheels on the truck.

she's totally ready now, WARNING: if dirty STi's make you nauseous, don't look below:banana:

its dirtier than it look, the frost makes it look clean:rant:

HPIM0887.jpg

HPIM0888.jpg

nice
default_smile.png

Dirty STi's give me a happy feeling inside. Means they are being loved and used for their intended purpose
default_biggrin.png

I have a set of studded tires I'm borrowing for this winter going on soon probably.

I'm not really looking forward to snow that much. I want to move back to the tropics...

I'm not really looking forward to snow that much. I want to move back to the tropics...

See ya later.
default_rolleyes.gif
I do have a rule. When people ***** about the snow but still live here, I tell them to move.

And you can't say you don't love driving

in it just a little, can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I love driving in it. And I have studded tires this winter... I'm going to have a lot of fun
default_rolleyes.gif

I have a few strong ties to Maine right now. So I will most likely stay put for a few years at least.

this is a legal sentiment from ppl stuck in Maine...just not this early in the season!

If this thread were up in March, well yo'd get a lot of support for your position.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are pullin' for S N O W, pronto and beaucoup of it
default_rolleyes.gif

Back