98 GT AWESOMENESS!!

^ it's now even CLOSER to tomorrow!!
default_biggrin.png
can't wait to see the LGT man!

Poor thing got filthy on the tow home... but here she is!!
default_woohoo.gif
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
default_additional_party.gif
default_additional_heartbeat.gif
default_additional_hyper2.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_additional_hyper.gif
default_banana.gif
default_cheerleader.gif
default_wub.png

(I had more emoticons, but the forum said I had too many...)

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hosed it down. Looks soo nice. Then put it to bed in the garage.

I'm gonna take my time and do the swap right. I know the legacy will take time to sell, so the longer it takes to sell the longer this stays off the awful roads.

I've already done 2 electrical mods... Unplugged the key beeper, and cut the wire to the annoying as hell siren for the alarm system. Ahh, much better.

I'll post progress updates as it comes apart
default_biggrin.png

Awesome!! Thanks for the text!! Good to hear you're gonna take your time doing it right. It's a really nice car, so it deserves to have everything done cleanly, and right. If you need a hand let me know. As long as I have time, I will gladly help.

Awesome!! Thanks for the text!! Good to hear you're gonna take your time doing it right. It's a really nice car, so it deserves to have everything done cleanly, and right. If you need a hand let me know. As long as I have time, I will gladly help.
I'm gonna have to swing by to grab timing belt stuff. Do you have a tensioner too? if not I'll just swing by the dealer and grab one, no big deal.

Thanks for the offer on help!!

I've been told that dent should come right out... Great choice... It'll treat you well
Who told you the dent on my quarter panel would come out?

I hope it treats me well, it needs work, but it should be a nice little car when I'm done.

I'm gonna have to swing by to grab timing belt stuff. Do you have a tensioner too? if not I'll just swing by the dealer and grab one, no big deal.

Thanks for the offer on help!!
I might just have one!!! Just let me know when you wanna come by. Hell, you could come by now if you want. I'm just hanging out.

I might just have one!!! Just let me know when you wanna come by. Hell, you could come by now if you want. I'm just hanging out.
Cool! I'm hanging out with Tish tonight, but maybe tomorrow some time?

The rest of the parts the ej22 needs can be pillaged off the ej25. Crank bolt, knock sensor, PCV hoses, accessory brackets, etc. All that stuff should be compatible
default_biggrin.png

Yup, it all should swap over. Yeah tomorrow afternoon would be best to come by. Just let me know when you think you want to

What are you doing with the tranny? I got an automatic one from my Legacy you could have for cheap..

Back