Evans photo-maifesto, nws? < work dependant

Anyone ever seen the No Doubt music video for the song Sunday Morning? For some reason this set reminds me a lot of that. 8)

Evan looks like your model participation is getting better too, she looks more and more natural in front of the camera as your sets evolve, not sure if that's really the case or not but it just looks like it. Good call on the boy shorts side shot BTW
default_tongue.png

yeah shes getting much better as time goes on. this set is actually two sets old, but they came out really well because i spent a lot of time on the lighting and details. her favorite shot of the set (3/4 rear shot) i blew up to 11x14 and framed so she could give it to her husband as a surprise christmas gift.

New model, New photoshoot:

The location:

kt1.jpg

The girl:

kt2.jpg

The first shot:

kt3.jpg

Click here for more:

www.EvilcorporateMachine.com &gt; 'Katie' folder &gt; 'Little Red' subfolder

enjoy ;D

Evan, why can't I get past the second pic? Something wrong on my end? At any rate, you definately have a knack for these shots..

thanks. you probably need to let the rest of the pics load. just let it sit for a second then try again.

I'm having the same prob Evan. I've tried it on multiple machines with multiple browsers through multiple ISPs. Can't get past the 2nd pic. The caption changes to the 3rd but not the pic and no farther then that.

:'(

looks like it is working now.

very nice set.

Great job with the pictures, and props to the models!

keep em coming!

I will have to agree with EcksJay. Very nice photos and models. But personally i'm not into body jewelry/tattoo thing....

Evan - do you have ANY models that don't have a tattoo?
default_biggrin.png

You said Nikon earlier, but what model are you shooting? Lens? It appears that you have a 3x magnifier in some of your For Sale pics - what other equipment do you have?

I just snagged a Canon 20D for cheap cheap, and am looking to pickup some add-ons.

Just curious.... and I get 40% off Nikon lenses... so let me know if u need anything
default_tongue.png

I think that tattoos can be pretty becoming on some ladies.
default_tongue.png
It's not something i personally look for in a girl i'd date, but for a girl that you just get to look at sometimes it livens up the skin a little. If a girl is that confident in expressing herself like that, I say more power to her. There's too many wishy-washy ladies out there that dont think for themselves.

from what i can tell james.c.obrien's comment is a compliment to the models
default_biggrin.png

Evan - do you have ANY models that don't have a tattoo?
default_biggrin.png

You said Nikon earlier, but what model are you shooting? Lens? It appears that you have a 3x magnifier in some of your For Sale pics - what other equipment do you have?

I just snagged a Canon 20D for cheap cheap, and am looking to pickup some add-ons.

Just curious.... and I get 40% off Nikon lenses... so let me know if u need anything
default_tongue.png
theres one model in NH that i've been meaning to do a set with. she might not have a tattoo.
default_biggrin.png

i'm using a d50 now, and will be getting a d200 when i get enough work to pay for it. the focal lengths i work with are 18mm to 200mm which makes it 11x i believe? i think i did those for sale pics with a 18-55mm nikon. either that or the nikon 50mm prime lens. hopefully i'll be picking up a 18-50 sigma dc lens this weekend. if you right click&gt;properties&gt;summary&gt;advanced on a picture it should give you an exif summary of what the camera settings were at the time.

i know, i figured i'd use my worst lens to take the pic
default_frown.gif

it looks like the second to last one in line, 28mm f2.8.

That 18-50mm looks like a Quantaray lens... is it? +1 on that VR... cheap money for a pretty decent lens.

What are the very last two? Looks like you picked up some OLD school lenses for that puppy.

Back