Evans photo-maifesto, nws? < work dependant

That 18-50mm looks like a Quantaray lens... is it? +1 on that VR... cheap money for a pretty decent lens.

What are the very last two? Looks like you picked up some OLD school lenses for that puppy.
its a sigma ex. the last two are a 28mm quantaray prime lens and a nikon macro extension tube to be used with it for macro stuff. i've stopped using the quantaray since i got the 50mm which does a better job.

Oh... and pick up some rear lens caps! :-
well the 18-55 always has stayed on the body, so whenever i take it off to put another lens on i just use that lenses rear cap, and the nikon tube doesn&amp;#39;t have any glass to protect
default_wink.png

seems like things are a bit slow in here. lemme see what i can do......

single shot. no backstory. destinee's a trooper, what can i say.

mirror.jpg

yeah, the steam was part of the original concept to keep it stm/myspace/kiddie safe. we were looking for a way to keep the center of the mirror fog free though, that messed up a couple of the shots.

i was just checking out your website, nice work evan! whos red triumph in the boston mass folder? i remember seeing that at wentworth last year.

i'm not sure actually, it was just outside the boston center for the arts while i was there for the show.

theres about 5 of them every friday night in the old port. one guy juggles fire on a tightrope as well. this was the warm up, no pun intended, over near the MFA.

those two shots are about the tone of the two sets, so as said i guess it depends how your coworkers are. they're definetly sexy, but not showy.

andy, i sent that email finally last night.

Back