Heres my gay bimmer

Bring it up this way and leave it with me. Ill give it a good detailing, and many miles of proper hoonage

fisked
default_smile.png

Like it... Needs a set of wheels!
going to respectfully disagree with you on that one...too many nice Beemers have been fooked up by aftermarket wheels. it's hard to improve on BMW oem bits, that's why they r famous.

not saying it can be done, it's just a tall order to find wheels that don't look tacked on

going to respectfully disagree with you on that one...too many nice Beemers have been fooked up by aftermarket wheels. it's hard to improve on BMW oem bits, that's why they r famous.
not saying it can be done, it's just a tall order to find wheels that don't look tacked on
THESE!

heh, I hereby rest my case. ;>P

not enough tire on any of em to last more than approx 19 miles on Maine roads. Would you really want a Works taco??!! with the stock M3 setup, you can really enjoy the car on Maine roads and not wince every time you go near Rt 219 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
why yes I believe you are right, been a long time since we hadda good scrap!

[[[bTW, I never said I din't like the Works, they just don't make sense for an M3 outside of nice billiard smooth AZ or Cali roads]]]

nice, kinda of funny if I ever get rid of my sti this was the car I was going to get. I would go for silver or black though.

I've got agree with Nigel, the volks have to much lip. The BBS's look good.
I like these the best

BMWMWMWMW.jpg
LOL you called the Work Meisters Volks...

Nigel I have never bent a rim in all my years running 30, 35, 40 sidewall tires. Its all about not hitting the largest hole you can find... I once hit a bump in NY that was soo big it ripped my undertray, my fenderliner, cracked my headlight and killed a HID ballast (oem)... But didn't pop the tire or even bend the wheel!

Nate only drives on I95 anyways!

i think the stock wheels are sexy. only problem with stock wheels is every other ,m3 that eyar has them. i bet if those were aftermarket peopel would love them

nice car!!

oem is the way to go here. It's an M3 for pete's sake, the wheel probably had more R&D time into it than our whole cars.

(exaggerated for effect)

Nice car Nate, glad to see you finally in the car you've been lusting over for so long!

Back