Heres my gay bimmer

Yea its a pretty neat feature saves your rotors usually. I had to take the headlight out last night because there is a hole in the windshield wiper tank filler tube. Any ideas how to fix that? I guess I could just cut that section out and try to find some similiar tubing at lowes or something? No idea how that hole got there

i know another thread you requested more pics in....with different results
hahaha...Tell me about it Mark...
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Well its a lot of fun having rwd that's for sure. I just blew a bunch of donuts behind walmart hahaha. It goes pretty damn good I would compare it to a stg 2 sti around town and I think it would do a pretty good job keeping up with my car on the highway. Its a lot of fun to drive, its just balanced so well.

Looks great Nate. Happen to go by your home around 12:30 hoping to catch a live viewing, but you wern`t there. What size rear tires ?

219 is a short cut between Augusta/Winthrop and Rt 26 toward Sunday River. It's about 20 miles of twists crests and whoop-de-doos over wicked rough pavement. fun scooby road, but in a slammed Beemer with 30 series tires....ouchie. my buddy George was makin sparks on it with his lowered S4, and they wasn't comin out the tailpipe either!
there are dozens and dozens of those roads to deal with in our fair state.
I have noticed after spending some time down the East Coast that Maine's roads are actually not that bad... I gotta say until you hit Orlando the roads suck along the entire east coast! Potholes, construction, dead stuff, car parts, LOTS OF BLOW OUTS, crowning...

I saw the car on wed in person and really liked it. I didn't realize the rear wheels had such a decent offset and concave face. I think it for being a stock my looks great. I have seen a lot of them in Florida and they all have the wheels with the lip or the split spoke (10 spokes?) and I hate those! Nate def has the best stock wheels that I have seen...

Saw a modded Ford GT yesterday... gotta say that thing had some really really large tires! Looked like 400 50 20's...Yeah I mean 50 series... tallest/widest tires on a street car I have ever seen. It was a built car tho (turbos and stuff).

Looks great Nate. Happen to go by your home around 12:30 hoping to catch a live viewing, but you wern`t there. What size rear tires ?
Yea she was getting cleaned all morning. Its got 255's on the rear

I have noticed after spending some time down the East Coast that Maine's roads are actually not that bad... I gotta say until you hit Orlando the roads suck along the entire east coast! Potholes, construction, dead stuff, car parts, LOTS OF BLOW OUTS, crowning...
I saw the car on wed in person and really liked it. I didn't realize the rear wheels had such a decent offset and concave face. I think it for being a stock my looks great. I have seen a lot of them in Florida and they all have the wheels with the lip or the split spoke (10 spokes?) and I hate those! Nate def has the best stock wheels that I have seen...

Saw a modded Ford GT yesterday... gotta say that thing had some really really large tires! Looked like 400 50 20's...Yeah I mean 50 series... tallest/widest tires on a street car I have ever seen. It was a built car tho (turbos and stuff).
Yea the pictures dont do those rims justice or the car for that matter. I will be at the next meet though so you guys can see it then

Looks great Nate. You gotta admit though, it is pretty funny posting pics of a BMW on a Subaru site after you've left the brand, and we're all drooling like fools, haha

Looks great Nate. You gotta admit though, it is pretty funny posting pics of a BMW on a Subaru site after you've left the brand, and we're all drooling like fools, haha

Hahaha I feel like Pat.

nate you bastid, I have drool marks on my keyboard cuz of your M3. interior is evry bit as sexay as the outside too.

alas no M3 in my near future, looks like the SVT is going to be transmogrified very soon into a silver Suby coupe tho!

So far I have replaced:

NGK platinums

afe high flow filter

cabin filter

fixed windshield washer leak

installed dice silverline ipod hoopup

detailed interior/exterior

new rear pilot sport 2's

new rotors/pads/sensors all around.

I still feel this is by far the best made car I have ever owned. I finally think I have a good grasp on all the buttons. Its even pretty easy to work on.

Back