*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

I hate it when they (and do you really trust what you hear from them?) say that "it is going to be the worst storm on record in blah blah years .... "....

I honestly hope it is the biggest on record. I have plenty of gas for the snow blower, and I'll be off from work. I can keep the wood stove going, the snow blower running. When it all finally clears out, I'm going snowmobiling.

Biggest on record? Just a few years ago like 03 maybe we got 41" and my lifted Grand Cherokee was the only thing that could move. I answered complaints with it because local P.D. couldn't move (Crown Vics suck in the snow.)

Biggest on record? Just a few years ago like 03 maybe we got 41" and my lifted Grand Cherokee was the only thing that could move. I answered complaints with it because local P.D. couldn't move (Crown Vics suck in the snow.)
i've been hearing around 50"

i've been hearing around 50"
Looks like I will be driving my Expedition for a few days... maybe Ill take the g35 out when it first starts to snow... Just so I can enjoy it before I drive in a tank.

I just read possibly 1-2 feet, but that's combined from Friday to Sunday. They are saying that most of the snow will come from Saturday and Sunday

^Yeah but you have a Subaru, nothing to worry about. This is my first winter ever having good tires on my Subaru, and I have never been off the road in the past!!! And you should have seen how I used to drive!!

^Yeah but you have a Subaru, nothing to worry about. This is my first winter ever having good tires on my Subaru, and I have never been off the road in the past!!! And you should have seen how I used to drive!!
Yeah, but in how many years of driving, two?
default_biggrin.png

I'm kinda dreading this and looking forward to it at the same time. If a lot of people lose their power, I will be out on storm with work, trying to get it restored, and that means I will not be able to be home and plow the driveway!!! So overtime is great, but it's gonna suck if my wife can't get out and my driveway is burried indefinitely until I get home!!

Back