*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Shut up, the clock I checked was fast
default_additional_unamused.gif

No respect. Its ok I took care of it!

I gave him his very own custom avatar that he cant change anymore.... and a custom title.

No respect. Its ok I took care of it!
I gave him his very own custom avatar that he cant change anymore.... and a custom title.
LOL Awesome!! I was reading other post and noticed his post count was down again!!!

Back on topic, I did my first doughnuts and huge drifts in the FXT today!! Just plain awesome!!

Justice served... hah

I was having fun in the snow today. Studded snow tires are the @#$%!!

Yes they are!!! But I have found with the power of stage 2 turbo, even in 4th gear rolling, I can spin the tires when boost kicks in Haha

Oh really? in 5th gear in my car when the boost kicks in ..... oh wait .... haha

Nice though, that's awesome! turbo FTW!!

^^^ Yah, when the slippery stuff is there, I just stay out of the boost at all (during normal cruising) I usually as a rule of thumb keep the rpms way down by staying in 1 gear too high. When the rpms are high, even a blip of the throttle can get my tires spinning.

NOTE: Apparently I didn't successfully keep his new avatar there like I wanted. But I love his new custom title (below his name), and I added myself a new one too.

NOTE: Apparently I didn't successfully keep his new avatar there like I wanted. But I love his new custom title (below his name), and I added myself a new one too.
You think he'd figure out not to mouth off to the site admins after having his post count nuked so many times.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Well unfortunately hes gonna learn the hard way. I'm not much on flexing muscles, but hes rubbed me the wrong way on a couple comments. Ive deleted some of them.

^^^ Yah, when the slippery stuff is there, I just stay out of the boost at all (during normal cruising) I usually as a rule of thumb keep the rpms way down by staying in 1 gear too high. When the rpms are high, even a blip of the throttle can get my tires spinning.
Yeah that's the same thing I do, I just find it fun at times to get 'em spinning!!

had some fun in the LHS parking lot yesterday after practice. perfect amount of snow to get sideways a little bit
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

my all seasons are not good at all in snow as you would think, there was a couple turns which i lost traction and just slid
default_smile.png

After New Years festivities, I peaced out and spent just over two hours on back roads last night in the snowstorm. Happy Newyears indeed.

Didn't you do the titles a few weeks ago?

You think he'd figure out not to mouth off to the site admins after having his post count nuked so many times.
default_smile.png
Nah, I won't. This is the internet, you're supposed to mouth off to the admins
default_smile.png

But seriously, as long as he isn't nuking anything else, he can have free reign on my post count.

Back