*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Winter storm watch now in effect! Like Rob said time to put on the snow shoes.
default_smile.png
this storm could be a record for the earliest snow fall in southern Maine.

Looks like Acton is in the 4"-8" range. Those of you that have back up generators get them ready, could be quite a bit of outages.

damn straight, might be in on overtime tomorrow putting plows and wings on, we only had enough time today to get the plow frames and the spinners for the sanders. nothing is ready to go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it's not going to snow! That's BS. It'll sprinkle a bit of snow that doesn't stick.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

I have to drive home from Portland on my bald kumho "all seasons" on Sunday night when I get back from my trip. Who wants parts off my wagon after I crash it?

Normally I would be all for the snow but I am just praying no salt or sand it going to be used on the roads. I still have to get a 1933 ford back to the house and 78 year old car has earned the right not to get cruded up like that anymore.

Normally I would be all for the snow but I am just praying no salt or sand it going to be used on the roads. I still have to get a 1933 ford back to the house and 78 year old car has earned the right not to get cruded up like that anymore.
You know damn well that the LOVING idiots at MDOT will be dumping down as fast as they can, for all of the morons that can't drive. >
default_frown.gif
. I just don't get it. I would rather drive on packed snow that is predictable then sloppy slush. This makes even baby jesus cry.

Glad I took a minute on thursday to get winterized for the season..

Today I mow and do lawn care, tomorrow I shovel.

Back