WINTER MODE

You ever get a coat of wax on that pig before winter?
Come drop it off to me some weekend when I'm at the firehouse. If its a slow day I can wax it up good.
You luck bastid! I use to work a job where I could work on my car durring slow time, but when I did the job did not pay crap. The car I had was just barely worth waxing. Now that I have a car worth waxing its never as clean as my last car because I am too busy making money to pay for it!!!! I also never have time to work on it because I have no garage and don't get home until 6:00 most days.

Wax...before winter? (not that I've ever put wax on anything I own) It's just going to get all cruddy all winter, why wax it?
Waxing before winter is just a good idea to help keep a layer of salt from completely eating the paint. Ive always waxed good before winter. And because I can, I will wax (at least) once during the winter months.

You luck bastid! I use to work a job where I could work on my car durring slow time, but when I did the job did not pay crap. The car I had was just barely worth waxing. Now that I have a car worth waxing its never as clean as my last car because I am too busy making money to pay for it!!!! I also never have time to work on it because I have no garage and don't get home until 6:00 most days.
Yah, Im never one to complain about my work arrangements. Im pretty lucky for sure.

i have a nice gaurage that's heated... and u have my #

Waxing before winter is just a good idea to help keep a layer of salt from completely eating the paint. Ive always waxed good before winter. And because I can, I will wax (at least) once during the winter months.

Yah, Im never one to complain about my work arrangements. Im pretty lucky for sure.
Yea acctually I waxed her up nice a few weeks ago.

Winter wheels with Blizzaks.

IMG_0173.jpg

Hopefully this week I go into winter mode (studded tires, and maybe possibly a leetle bit of lift
default_banana.gif
)

My winter mode! same as my summer mode. I'm poor......and its the first winter my car will be on the road since i've had it. and maybe the last...

DSC05122.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures, just snapped a few after a fun night in the oakhill high parking lot!
default_smile.png

haha you got that right Gabe, i'll prob never sell it! but I think i'll be putting it up next winter, and get myself a winter beater. It just makes me cringe when i hear all the salt kicking up in the under carriage. But it sure is fun slidding around in the snow!

wow, sweet

My cousin is on a hockey team for the US Air Force
default_smile.png
. Not sure where he's living right now, though.

Well... I am in winter mode too... Here she is..

New diffuser on the rear this week.

Running Tokico D-Specs set to full hard, 1.5in lowering springs, Upgraded to newer sways, Six coats of wax, 245 40 18 Dunlap Graspic DS-2 digi tires.

FILE0009.jpg

FILE0010.jpg

FILE0013copy.jpg

FILE0014.jpg

FILE0007.jpg

For those really bad days...

FILE0074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back