New England Forest Rally 2009

Oh yeah Nigel I can certainly see that for sure... long before I ventured out onto the trails I would certainly make sure I had a map of the course... IF the course is the same as last year I have a few friends up here that are familiar with it.

I know exactly what it is like to encounter another 600 LB machine with rider coming the other way at about 40 MPH... something the size of a car at that velocity would B absolutely tragic for the ATV rider and more than likely for the car occupants as well. Personally I have done just a few rounds eith my ATV and lost each and every one...

Sadly enuff there are a lot of meatheaded rednecked single toothed and "I am not 100% sure if that is an opposing thumb or not" type of folk up here....srry if I offend but I call 'em like I see them... I have seen people that I would bring with me when the world ends just to use as bait to help guarantee my survival..

I know for a fact we can get some serious views on some of the stages by ATVing right from my yard in Dixfield. We are just not going to head out in any way shape or form until we know exactly where th eline of fire is, how to steer clear aorund it and that there is no chance of any human sacrifices in the woods.

no way man... Im gonna drop in right behind U on my 550... pass U on the inside while handing U a mixxed drink...then spit sum mudd in Ur eye as I pull away from U...

I actually wouldn't mind it if a drink popped itself into the window during the middle of a stage...could be quite refreshing, and calming for the nerves.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

anyone goign to the after party?? i am 100 percent going to this. anyone plan on meeting up and driving there together staying over night or just heading back?

I actually wouldn't mind it if a drink popped itself into the window during the middle of a stage...could be quite refreshing, and calming for the nerves.
default_wink.png
ty remind me again, where you gonna be during this event!!!!!!!! hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yup i will be arriving later on thursday night after work. I will be leaving right from Bar Harbor... Rad call me i have some movement questions.

I have lousy reception here. I will be out on a trip starting tomorrow and I'll be in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow night. I'll try and call you after i get in

worker assignments are up:

hppt://newenglandforestrally.com/?=p309

please review your assignment, if there are any changes that need to be made please contact Ted Goddard [email protected]

<---trying to convince wife to have a BBQ one of the nights at our place.... we R in Dixfield which is not really that far off... Also still busy planning best/(emphasis on this one) safest ways to see the racing VIA ATV trails..

Back