New England Forest Rally 2009

topdeeni

can't even explain how jacked I am to go see this....

I even became beligerant with my employer and got sent home for the week with pay no less... Im self employed! hahahah

is anyone going thursday night to that autograph signing thangy?

GClark

ok let me double check with the mrs but i think saturday will work great. im in turner so goign into lewiston i think is actually back tracking but ill google map it and find a good meeting point

yeah if its backtracking for you, well meet somewhere else. Anyday would work for me. I liked to go up friday too, because its in maine.

Kristof

Banned
dam didnt relize saturday was in nh. i might need to go friday then. can we get a definate count of who is goign and on what days so we can set up meet points and such? i have neve rbeen to any event like this and since i haven't been in maine for 10 years still dont remeber how to get to certain places

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer

Nigel and JoMo and the #110 car from LDR will be at that autograph session Thursday evening, 7-9 pm @ Phoenix House (near upper base lodge @ Sunday River) We will have limited edition NEFR posters to sign, featuring...our very own "Leaping Tulip" rally car. Happy to sign hats, t-shirts & body partZ as well (within reason) This is also near site of shakedown/press stage, so you get to hear the cars tearing up the roads and scaring the bejeejuz out of the writer doods-n-dudettes!

Tyler

I even became beligerant with my employer and got sent home for the week with pay no less... Im self employed! hahahah

Two of my friends and I will be going to the autograph thing. We're staying at one of their camps.
default_additional_ponder.gif
default_woohoo.gif
:wh:
default_additional_jawdrop.gif
default_biggrin.png
:lost:

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i will be heading out of farmington around noon to make my way out there, hoping to get to see some of the shakedown and then hang around for the autograph session after.

topdeeni

i will be heading out of farmington around noon to make my way out there, hoping to get to see some of the shakedown and then hang around for the autograph session after.
down rte 2 through Dixfield, mexico...blah blah? If so U will driving within a couple hundred yards of my home...wanna race to Sunday River?

Tyler

We're heading up from Auburn Thursday night ... can we make a route to meet up with you peeps on the way?

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
down rte 2 through Dixfield, mexico...blah blah? If so U will driving within a couple hundred yards of my home...wanna race to Sunday River?

haha yes i will race you STI with my NA Audi 80 on gravels.... i might only bet you if we take it to some dirt roads, and even then i have my doubts

topdeeni

sort of baffling... at least to me!

We start out Friday at Sunday River resort for the start and first stages? Then the entire party barrels to Rumford Rec park for the stages there? Then first come first server onto a bus to get to concord pond area..then we all go back to Sunday river to get three sheets to the wind?

It looks like Saturday the festivites start in NH and then up back at Sunday river.

dayum..

& Pedro wave on Ur way past Dixfield...

topdeeni

hahaha... I meant on Ur way to the event... but yeah I am spectating, hoping to actually bring my car out in the sun and will have Mrs. Topdeeni with me..

we will probably look something like this....

picture.php

I think I should rent out camping spots in my yard...come with pool usage until my kids need to crash!

Jimbo

Dude - your wife is hot. I love brunettes.

default_lost.gif

Have fun everyone who's going up. Kat, Nigel, Pedro, and others participating: be safe, yo. I can't live vicariously through you if you don't keep the shiny side up.

I will be orienting wide-eyed freshman to USM and trying to avoid the 100k people descending on my town for Clam Fest.

Kristof

Banned
sort of baffling... at least to me!
We start out Friday at Sunday River resort for the start and first stages? Then the entire party barrels to Rumford Rec park for the stages there? Then first come first server onto a bus to get to concord pond area..then we all go back to Sunday river to get three sheets to the wind?

It looks like Saturday the festivites start in NH and then up back at Sunday river.

dayum..

& Pedro wave on Ur way past Dixfield...
i know we haven't officially met yet but count me in for that plan sounds great. what time do you want to meet there friday? oh and can u post a pic of your car never seen it before. and if you can pm me your cell incase i get lost ( wich im sure i will i miss my gps!!)

topdeeni

kewl...

1) I dunno what time on Friday... the woman is werking me hardcore for thier VIP thing but we will see.

2) Car is in my garage here at the site... no mods listed on it though but there is just a couple.

3) celly PM'd..

& I am still not 100% sure if I got this right or not...

does anyone know about the VIP they are offering? It may B the only way I get my wonan to go to this and happily deal with a day of dirt based fun.. Seems just knowing where to B could enuff but I would hate to blow this and totally eliminate my chances of doing it next year.

U doin the Thursdaynight thing as well?

Back