New England Forest Rally 2009

Kristof

Banned
ok my dumb ass finally got it we need to start at sunday river in the mornign head over to mexico hit up the parkign area and take the bus to the super secret area only acessable by bus then that's it check

topdeeni

clark do you have gps? cause i have a feeling we will be getting lost without it
It's pretty EZ Skweezie.. It is Primarily Rte 2 froom Sunday River to Mexico rec. Park... All U have to do is remember to bang a left at the light in Mexico center and head up Roxbury Road.. If U yahoo maps Mexico Maine and zoon in U can see the rec center on the map.. the only entrance I know of is on the Roxbury Road side...

ps: if U decide to eat in the area DO NOT EAT AT THE MEXICO CHICKEN COOP.... unless of course U like everything cooked in a retired 1500 gallon navy fry-o-lator and a sald bar dominated by iceberg lettuce hearts. go ahead ask me what I really think...

LGHT SBR

My Bro and I are going up on Friday. Maybe I'll see ya all up there. I'll be in the LGT. I do have a GPS if anyone wants to meet up near Augusta. My Bro lives in Randolph and we are leaving there around 8am.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
To the Friday auburn guys, If you plan on arriving at Sunday river for 9ish or after, me and my friend could tag along, if you're leaving later we'll find our own way. If ya'll wanna make arrangements feel free to PM me.

Edit: me and my boy are planning out our route, I'll post it up with times once we got it squared away. Early estimate is meeting on minot ave around 8:15ish. Details to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

To the Friday auburn guys, If you plan on arriving at Sunday river for 9ish or after, me and my friend could tag along, if you're leaving later we'll find our own way. If ya'll wanna make arrangements feel free to PM me.
Edit: me and my boy are planning out our route, I'll post it up with times once we got it squared away. Early estimate is meeting on minot ave around 8:15ish. Details to follow.

Well Im in the durty lew so we can meet at the Tim Hortons headin out towards oxford at 8ish, only takes an hour or less to sunday rivah.

Kristof, I know how to get to Sunday river very well, went up every weekend for skiing this winter. Butttt getting to mexico is kinda new to me, but ive got a map and gps so its good. Oh and if Dan, and other people(?), and I meet in auburn around 8 ish well hit norway around 830 if you want to meet there.

Kristof

Banned
My Bro and I are going up on Friday. Maybe I'll see ya all up there. I'll be in the LGT. I do have a GPS if anyone wants to meet up near Augusta. My Bro lives in Randolph and we are leaving there around 8am.
what way are you taking? if you are coming through turner you can meet up with me then we can all head to norway to meet the rest of the guys

Clark are you planning on going up 35 or 26? if your going 35 ill meet ya in norway. if your taking 26 ill meet you in south paris because its closer rather then me driving to norway and back tracking.

can everyone post there name and cell number that will be comign out of lewiston auburn incase we need to contact each other last minute.

this is workign out well sounds like we migh be able to get a nice little caravan going

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Alright here it is.

This is the map for the day that me and my friend are using.

We're gonna meet at the Rite Aid at the corner of Court ST and Minot Ave at 8am and depart shortly after. I'll be there probably at 7:45ish to wait for my friend plus anyone else.

We're cool with making pit stops to add to this conga line.

My friend has done the drive and has gone to NEFR's before so I'm just rollin behind him as I am lazy.

If you wanna go separate groups/routes/times, go for it, don't worry about it.

PM me for my cell #.

If this does end up working out. Lets stick to using google maps since its easy. Theres a button in the top right of google maps called "link", that generates a link to the exact map data you are working on. Easier for us to figure out whos where.

Edit: there he is

vvvvvvvvvv

andrew0790

Andrew Buczkowski

522-7668

I'm leading the little caravan that's beginning in Auburn. Meet at corner of Court St. and Minot Ave. Should be a Rite Aid on the corner. 8am.

I drive a red E30 BMW 325iX. Dan already posted a map that I made up.

I've got this route down to a science. Been doing it for the past 7 years now. Call me if you want to meet up with the caravan anywhere past Auburn. We will set up a spot that is ALONG THE ROUTE to meet up.

GClark

what way are you taking? if you are coming through turner you can meet up with me then we can all head to norway to meet the rest of the guys
Clark are you planning on going up 35 or 26? if your going 35 ill meet ya in norway. if your taking 26 ill meet you in south paris because its closer rather then me driving to norway and back tracking.

can everyone post there name and cell number that will be comign out of lewiston auburn incase we need to contact each other last minute.

this is workign out well sounds like we migh be able to get a nice little caravan going

looks like were taking 26 up. Sick I cant wait to go, rite aid sounds good.

my # 2121525

Kristof

Banned
ok cool since you are going 26 i would like to meet up with you guys in south paris. like i said before been a while sinc ei lived here so not sure were in south paris would be a good place to meet right off the main drag. what i can do is tell me what time you expect to be in south paris in the morning ill get there 10-15 minutes early and then either call or text you the location. ill make sure i keep it on the route you have planned out

topdeeni

C U all there...

Spot this...

For those suspensionally challenged like myself the worst part of my 2 Sunday River this evening to check it out and eat was the actual access road thorugh Newry... I felt every last nook and cranny all the way to the parking lot...

Kristof

Banned
C U all there... Spot this...

IMGP3564.jpg
dear sweet jesus that looks like an intercooler for the starship enterprise!! how many pounds of warp u running? lol:banana:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
ok cool since you are going 26 i would like to meet up with you guys in south paris. like i said before been a while sinc ei lived here so not sure were in south paris would be a good place to meet right off the main drag. what i can do is tell me what time you expect to be in south paris in the morning ill get there 10-15 minutes early and then either call or text you the location. ill make sure i keep it on the route you have planned out
How about the McDonald's on Main St in South Paris as a meeting point?

Heres a map of our our Rite Aid Auburn start, to the Micky D's in South Paris. Google maps estimates around a half hour, so 8:30ish. So between 8:20 and 8:40ish.

Kristof

Banned
How about the McDonald's on Main St in South Paris as a meeting point?
Heres a map of our our Rite Aid Auburn start, to the Micky D's in South Paris. Google maps estimates around a half hour, so 8:30ish. So between 8:20 and 8:40ish.

perfect plan on me being there to meet you guys friday morning ill try to show up a little after 8 so u dont have to wait on me. dam this is goign to be a long day. you guys bringing food and drink or stoppign to get stuff or buyign stuff there?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
perfect plan on me being there to meet you guys friday morning ill try to show up a little after 8 so u dont have to wait on me. dam this is goign to be a long day. you guys bringing food and drink or stoppign to get stuff or buyign stuff there?
Sounds good.

Sis and I are packing a cooler with food as we are cheap as hell. Loading the car with umbrellas, spare clothes, warm clothes, etc.

andrew0790

You should bring:

Rain gear.

Comfortable shoes that can deal with walking around in the woods.

Food.

Water.

Foldable chair.

Bug spray/sun block.

Sweatshirt.

Bandana (you'll understand when you get there)

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
If you spot me, come up and say hi!

I haven't met all of you guys yet. I think I am all ready.. tools.. recovery gear.... must be missing something...

andrew0790

If you spot me, come up and say hi!
I haven't met all of you guys yet. I think I am all ready.. tools.. recovery gear.... must be missing something...
Bring one of your bottles of rooster sauce. Who knows when you might need it.

Kristof

Banned
You should bring:Rain gear.

Comfortable shoes that can deal with walking around in the woods.

Food.

Water.

Foldable chair.

Bug spray/sun block.

Sweatshirt.

Bandana (you'll understand when you get there)
hmm well dont own a bandana or folding chair. not sure i have bug spray either and definatly dont have rain gear lol. im gonan be screwed

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
There is a walmart in Rumford.

Get the following:

"Frog Toggs" rain gear ~$15

bug spray with DEET <-must have

Chair can be had at walmart for ~$10d

a hat will do for a bandana

Back