New England Forest Rally 2009

andrew0790

Well we are heading out about 8am. If I see the McD's on my way thru Paris, I'll certainly stop in to see if any of you are there. If not I'll just see you all up there. I'm driving a white 05 LGT w/ blk wheels. cell # 653-1491
Fair enough, gimme a call to discuss PM'd details. 522-7668

Jimbo

I'll be with RTI Motorsports' red STi #779 at parc expose by (I'm hoping) 6pm. Come on by and say hi
default_frown.gif

topdeeni

any idea what the weather forcast is?

63 f, 77% relative humidity, 29.92 barometric pressure and falling according to my little weather station here in Dixfield.

A visual inspection detects mostly gray skies with a few raindrops visible on my Yota windshield....

pool 72 f, clean and vaccume doin' it's thang...

Of course other than the pool I have no control over what happens up the street. I am not sure if it the nearby hills, the river or what but the weather changes really dramatically around here from mile to mile.

For weather I highly recomomend this site:

http://www.wunderground.com

Although the longterm forecast they have is lame the "wunder map" they have is just rokkin....

topdeeni

Damm New England weather...

5_16_07_09_12_32_07.jpg

Now it looks like this... the picture neatly hides all the little flaws with the pool!

& yes bringing UR own towel is deelpy appreciated... I single handedly keep the laundry supply people in red ink by washing towells year round for the pool and then hottub....

BYOB...Bring Ur own Bathingsuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew0790

Wunderground FTW. Just thought of something.

Bring along a basic tool kit, just incase. Never know when you might need something important.

Kristof

Banned
Damm New England weather...
5_16_07_09_12_32_07.jpg

Now it looks like this... the picture neatly hides all the little flaws with the pool!

& yes bringing UR own towel is deelpy appreciated... I single handedly keep the laundry supply people in red ink by washing towells year round for the pool and then hottub....

BYOB...Bring Ur own Bathingsuit.
so you guys decided if you having peopel over friday after races to hang out bqq and swim? or maybe just meet up for a few drinks?

topdeeni

yeah sure but I would play it by ear... we are supposed to having dinner at Sunday river Tomorrow night and no one knows what the weather will bring... I may B able to talk her into blowing off dinner after the last Friday stages and having peeps over; it would depend on the interest people have in doing so..

HAHAHAHA,.,,, the kids R gone.. I'll do it any day as long as I am here. park 20 stinkin sewbies on my lawn I don't care... well as long as none of them leak to much.

to bad I hear thunder now, the weather is more psycho than my wife.... meh.. it's always beer thirty at the pool

U guys could also use my place for a carpool spot if U wanted to.. I am not far at all from Mexico rec park and 20 or so minutes (Depending on UR boost rpessure) from Sunday River

andrew0790

yeah sure but I would play it by ear... we are supposed to having dinner at Sunday river Tomorrow night and no one knows what the weather will bring... I may B able to talk her into blowing off dinner after the last Friday stages and having peeps over; it would depend on the interest people have in doing so..
HAHAHAHA,.,,, the kids R gone.. I'll do it any day as long as I am here. park 20 stinkin sewbies on my lawn I don't care... well as long as none of them leak to much.

to bad I hear thunder now, the weather is more psycho than my wife.... meh.. it's always beer thirty at the pool

U guys could also use my place for a carpool spot if U wanted to.. I am not far at all from Mexico rec park and 20 or so minutes (Depending on UR boost rpessure) from Sunday River
Basically tomorrow night, I'd be down for pretty much just about anything, although like I said before it all depends on who's coming with me. Also you can't forget a possible BMW on that lawn...the fact that it leaks ever so slightly tells me that my precious TC is still alive

topdeeni

I would B donw for a gathering of sorts after tomorrows last stage... The wife will happily bag dinner at Sunday River if some people want to come and chill..

hopefully a bunch of U will B able to come and hang as the woman will kill me of we bag dinner for nothing...

Bring UR own towel, food and/or beer. I have gas grill, pool and plenty of parking...

Kristof

Banned
im so jacked about going to this. i haven't been out of the house in 4 days and could use a nice long drive

andrew0790

im so jacked about going to this. i haven't been out of the house in 4 days and could use a nice long drive
Once you see a car by on a real stage, you'll be jacked all year for the next one...

Kristof

Banned
ok burned myself like 5 new cd's for the drive ahve all my hot pokcets pre cooked and water cold for tommorow. see you guys in south paris at the mcdonalds around 8:15 again my cell is 803-546-1861 if you need to reach me

topdeeni

Uncrustables R great for roadtripz... just pack a frozen box of them and they slowly that over the day... damm things are even good frozen.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Gear's nearly all packed.

Andrew, GClark, and myself meeting at the minot ave rite aid for 8am. South Paris to meet with kristof between 8:15 and 8:30. Cell number already doled out. Should be a good one.

Back