New England Forest Rally 2009

andrew0790

There is a walmart in Rumford.
Get the following:

"Frog Toggs" rain gear ~$15

bug spray with DEET <-must have

Chair can be had at walmart for ~$10d

a hat will do for a bandana
ehhh...I was thinking more a bandana for the dust. If you don't manage to find real rain gear, get a couple of big black garbage bags. They'll keep you mostly dry in a pinch.

topdeeni

Bring one of your bottles of rooster sauce. Who knows when you might need it.
if by Rooster sauce U mean homemade hotsauce then yes Sir PEdro please bring some.. the wife has this serious infatuation as of late with capsasium in her system..

when the Mato's R done in my garden I plan on canning some chilli stock for the winter... If were speaking the same language here I'd love to share some with U, it is my favorite chilli recipe.

uh.,.,. whats the topic of this post...

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton

Rally Fluffer
if by Rooster sauce U mean homemade hotsauce then yes Sir PEdro please bring some.. the wife has this serious infatuation as of late with capsasium in her system..
I think they where talking about soon HOT C.O..C.K.!
default_additional_ponder.gif
I'm sure your wife would like it. See link below. Pedro will correct me but I think this is it.

http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.jpg

andrew0790

I think they where talking about soon HOT C.O..C.K.!
I'm sure your wife would like it. See link below. Pedro will correct me but I think this is it.

http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.jpg][/url]http://http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.jpg
HOT C.O.C.K. FTW!!!!11 My haxxoring skills do not include word filters.

But yeah, that's what I was on about.

Any sharing of home made hot sauces is also greatly appreciated

topdeeni

gosh... I was talking about spicey food additives...

98 LGT wagon... where do U think U will park?

I know I need to B lurking near the south lodge....

<---pewter 06 Evo eater... er I mean STi

LGHT SBR

what way are you taking? if you are coming through turner you can meet up with me then we can all head to norway to meet the rest of the guys
Clark are you planning on going up 35 or 26? if your going 35 ill meet ya in norway. if your taking 26 ill meet you in south paris because its closer rather then me driving to norway and back tracking.

can everyone post there name and cell number that will be comign out of lewiston auburn incase we need to contact each other last minute.

this is workign out well sounds like we migh be able to get a nice little caravan going

I do not know the area at all and I have never been to Sun Riv...that is why I have the GPS. So I will follow it pretty much where ever it says to go. I have never been to S Paris, so I wouldn't even know where to say to meet up. Sorry:idk:

Rallikid

I'll be up there guys. Be sure to cheer for the #54 National Guard STI. I am lead tech on this car and im a local mainer haha. Hopefully the team will get the chance to meet everyone but pedro:lol:

hIMG_4626.jpg

Kristof

Banned
I do not know the area at all and I have never been to Sun Riv...that is why I have the GPS. So I will follow it pretty much where ever it says to go. I have never been to S Paris, so I wouldn't even know where to say to meet up. Sorry:idk:
im meetign a group of guys at the mcdonalds in south paris on main street around 8:15 if you want to come along

topdeeni

Kewl RalliKid...

The wife, the STI and I will B lurking Tonight, Tomorrow and Saturday... Perhaps we will see U there...

andrew0790

Apparently there's a McDonalds in South Paris? If you can manage to find that, you're more than welcome to join the little convoy

topdeeni

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

Apparently there's a McDonalds in South Paris? If you can manage to find that, you're more than welcome to join the little convoy

Well we are heading out about 8am. If I see the McD's on my way thru Paris, I'll certainly stop in to see if any of you are there. If not I'll just see you all up there. I'm driving a white 05 LGT w/ blk wheels. cell # 653-1491

topdeeni

if anyone gets cooked/lost in the Rumford/mexico area call my cell and I wil try to help. I am newish here and dont know road names but I know some landmarks.

I do know I can find MExico Rec. park which is probably rougher to locate than Sunday River...

418-7469..if I dont answer I will call U and grill U about who UR and where U got said number... Nothing personal it is what I do, just tell me UR a MS person and we kewl...

Also... THEY KNOW WE'RE HERE... I like to think I have been making it worse with my air inhaling drives up and down Rte 2 lately: lots of neato places between here and BEthel to crack triple digits..
default_frown.gif
.... I took a drive this AM in my 4runner & Rte 2 was had an excess of law enforcement on the prowl from where I am in Dixfield all the way through Rumford... I did not go into Bethel or Newry.

May have just been my timing, coincidence or something else... I certainly would not blame them as I am sure there will lots of opportunity for them to take part in some of the NEFR revenues out there...

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i am heading out in about an hour to see the teams at Sunday River, and generally cause mischief and mayhem.... if you want to find me look for the ugly red audi lifted on gravels.

topdeeni

great idea.. maybe I will magically appear as well... go bug them so they dont get any werk done...

and I take the phone # thing back... hell even if U just wanna chill at the rally call me...no promises we wont scare U people off...

Kristof

Banned
Well we are heading out about 8am. If I see the McD's on my way thru Paris, I'll certainly stop in to see if any of you are there. If not I'll just see you all up there. I'm driving a white 05 LGT w/ blk wheels. cell # 653-1491
the mcdonlads is actually in south paris right off of 26 and we will be there around 8:20 so u will probably miss us

Back