New England Forest Rally 2009

Kristof

Banned
can anyone explain the vip thing to me? didnt even know about it. friday will be the only day i can get the kitchen pass to go but im all about getting some adult beverages after the day of watching

topdeeni

NEW ENGLAND FOREST RALLY 2009

VIP

SPECTATOR PACKAGE

The New England Forest Rally now offers the opportunity to view the 2009 event in style.

Your VIP package will include:

1. Transport to and from the stages and services areas by luxury coach.

2. Packed lunches with refreshment, including beer and wine, each day.

3. Supper at Sunday River on Friday evening.

4. Coffee/Muffins on Saturday

Cost:

The full two day package is priced at $150 per person

Alternatively, tickets for either Friday or Saturday may be purchased separately.

Friday: $100

Saturday: $ 75.

A final schedule will be published shortly. However both days the coach will start and finish at Sunday River.

To book, please email to Caitlin Riviere at.............(DELETED)

Accommodation:

Should you need accommodation, this may be booked at the Sunday River Resort.
http://newenglandforestrally.com/?page_id=337

that is from thier site...

IS it werth it? WHo knows... I bet U could see plenty of great action without it... but then again I could also not have my wife there or even B allowed to leave the house...hahaha.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
you have a subaru that does not see any dirt... shame on you... actualy i know of many that never see dirt or snow or water for that matter :'( makes me cry a bit but of course i only have about 700 into my audi and i dont want to know what you have into you car

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
actualy i know of many that never see dirt or snow or water for that matter :'( makes me cry a bitr
Only thing that makes me
default_smile.png
more is the guys with the lifted jeeps with big tires and chrome everywhere, still all nice an prestine. You know those mall crawlers never see a dirt road, let alone any offroading.

topdeeni

rigggggggggggggggght..... or all the H2 & H3's I used to see living in Boston with big chrome 23's and rubber bands for tires... or even better the Landcruiser I saw one day that someone lowered....

Kristof

Banned
ok so clark you are definatly in for goinmg up friday morning and meeting up with craig someplace? anyoen else from auburn lewiston area want to join us?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
ok so clark you are definatly in for goinmg up friday morning and meeting up with craig someplace? anyoen else from auburn lewiston area want to join us?
I'm from the auburn area and might be interested in meeting up. I've got another friend whos gonna be following me, and we were shooting for 9 to 9:30ish arrival time.

topdeeni

MExico Rec park preview..

picture.php

Oh yeah tere is some mud there but it is drying nicely. There was an excavator and some other adult sandbox toy out there today smoothing things owt for parking...

btw: unless mistkaen I am the Craig they refer to and live right in Dixfield damm close to the Mexico rec park where all the fun stuff happens on day one......

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

So the rest of you Auburn folk are going up Friday? We're heading up Thursday at some point if anyone wants to join.

topdeeni

This is what the VIP includes....

NEW ENGLAND FOREST RALLY 2009

VIP SPECTATING SCHEDULE

Friday 17th July

Sunday River South Lodge (inside main entrance) 09.45-10.15

Special Stage 1 (at Sunday River) 10.30

Depart Sunday River for Mexico 11.30

Lunch at Mexico 12.30

Special Stage 2 (at Mexico) 1.30 pm

Service Area after Stage 4 (at Mexico) 5.30 pm

Depart Mexico (do not be late for the bus) 6.00 pm

Special Stage 5 (Concord Pond) 7.25 pm

Return to Sunday River (Supper) 9.30 pm

Saturday 18th July

Depart Sunday River (Summit Lodge) Coffee/Muffins 07.47 am

Berlin Service and Special Stage 6 08.45

* It may be possible to watch the first 4-5 cars at the

End of Stage 8 in Berlin before leaving for the northern stages

Depart for northern stages (do not be late) 11.15

Northern Stages (We will see SS9,10 11) Lunch 1.00 - 4.30

Return to Sunday River to arrive 6.00 pm

First Car due at the finish 6.45 pm

Option

Attend Awards Ceremony 7.30 pm
I just talked to Caitlin the gal booking it... she said she would give a deal for one day at a time and even hack the price a little for Friday if there is no dinner included at Sunday river.. From the loox of it U still get rides around the rally food and some adult bevvies to make it so the predatory blood sucking insects catch a buzz as well..

Kristof

Banned
I'm from the auburn area and might be interested in meeting up. I've got another friend whos gonna be following me, and we were shooting for 9 to 9:30ish arrival time.
sounds good to me any idea were a good meeting poin would be? im not really sure the quickest way to get to sunday river. if you know how to get there just let me know were and what time to meet you.

As yes you are the craig i was talking about topdeeni if you still wanted to meet up if possible to hang with us pesants who aren't vip
default_cool.png

topdeeni

rofl... Im a peasant too... I just like my wife the way I like my STi...sooo tuned up it is always on the brink of disater...hahahaha. & yeeah... even if U confessed to driving a Neon SRT we could still chill.

IF we talkin thursday the autograph propagana session is 7-9.. I was thinking about evaporating from my place right around 6:30 or so...depending on wuzzzup... gas grill 2B started 'round about 4 PM pool open 24/7 unless I am sleeping...

Friday we need to Be in the

Sunday River South Lodge (inside main entrance) 09.45-10.15
...so I am out of here 'round nine or as soon as I can carry the sleeping wife to the car...
does anyone know if the parking there is on pavement?

GClark

I usually go up 26. Kristof your in turner? We can meet in Norway, 26 goes right through there and you have to go that way to get to the Rivah anyway.

oh and does anyone know if you drive to each spectator point?

Kristof

Banned
yeah that's what i need details on. will we need to drive to each point or is there transportation we take take for a charge? do i need to pack a lunch or will there be stuff there to buy? do we need to go to sunday river or will all the spectating be done in mexico? will there be any charge to watch?

topdeeni

http://www.newenglandforestrally.com/spectator_guide.pdf

Has the entire schedule, maps, the delio ect, ect...

If I am not mistaken the event is in fact free but one would assume there is plenty of opportunities to generate revenue from the fans in attendence

part of page 13 from above listed document.

Friday, July 17th

Buses will only take you to one spectator area, but this viewing spot is the best on

the Friday schedule! The Concord Pond Stage has been a favorite among fans and

drivers alike and the only way to watch the acon is to buy a spectator bus cket!

Tickets

Tickets: $5 per person. First come first serve.

Tickets will be sold at the Mexico Recreaon Park Rally America Informaon Booth.

Locaon and Time

Meet the buses at the Mexico Recreaon Park (see the “Spectator A” page of this

guide for driving directions) at 5:00pm in front of the “Jump.”

Buses will return to Mexico Recreaon Park at the finish of the Concord Pond

stage at approximately 10:00pm.

Kristof

Banned
clark do you have gps? cause i have a feeling we will be getting lost without it. what about we meet in south paris? we have to take 26 up to sunday river that way we meet right in the middle. ill just take rt 177 and meet you there. know any place there we can meet and at what time you want to meet up? my cell is 803-546-1861 so you have it. pm me yours too just to make sure

Back