*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Yeah a little dusting, enough so they dumped calcium chloride all over the roads and turned my FXT to silver and white two tone. I hate that ****!!! Yes and very cold today, especially with the wind!!

Yeah a little dusting, enough so they dumped calcium chloride all over the roads and turned my FXT to silver and white two tone. I hate that ****!!! Yes and very cold today, especially with the wind!!
I swear, if they keep salting the roads I wont have much car left to drive.

EXACTLY!!! I don't understand why they have to use salt and calcium chloride!! All it does is kill our cars, the grass(in the spring) and the trees near the road!!! And I just wonder what it's doing to the rivers and lakes it's flowing into!!! This is why you see no older cars on the road around here anymore!! And why my Brat does not see the road in the winter!!

I swear, if they keep salting the roads I wont have much car left to drive.

I try to keep on top of cleaning my car regularly in the winter. Especially underneath. I'd like my car to be in one piece for the next while. It has many many years and miles left in it.

EXACTLY!!! I don't understand why they have to use salt and calcium chloride!! All it does is kill our cars, the grass(in the spring) and the trees near the road!!! And I just wonder what it's doing to the rivers and lakes it's flowing into!!! This is why you see no older cars on the road around here anymore!! And why my Brat does not see the road in the winter!!
It's because dumbass Jane soccor mom put her SUV in the ditch even though she was ONLY doing 55mph so it's totally the towns fault and not her fault in any way at all. See Forester foot out the door thread for an example.

Last edited by a moderator:
That dumbass soccer mom in an SUV ran me off the road last week and almost crashed my car. She had bald tires on her van...

1-2 inches in Yarmouth already.

I was gong to try to take off my cross bars, but all I was doing was stripping the screws, so I may as well just go have some fun
default_smile.png

JEALOUS. No sign of anything here in Bangor. I'm due for some snow hoonage.

strange winter. january had barely a below zero.I see the river is more open than normal...

this is the 100 degree summer potential, then forget about it, like the -22F to 55F above in 2 days.

1-3 inches down from 3 to 7...

I bet we don't get that either.

mid april is a way off tho...

That storm was a fail... still had a good time with big sexy, Mikey, and Devon... She isn't bad for having an auto 2.2l (did I mention those suck in the snow...f the center diff). I think next time I'll have her drive the g35.

[video=youtube;8-GbZGn5Mbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-GbZGn5Mbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back