*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

I don't need to see... haha but thanks, i'll give you a call when I get back to maine. If you want to drift around sometime we can and i'll just get the sprayers then.

btw...Its PERFECT here.

I guess it was wishfull thinking that we saw our last snow back in February. Woke up to 2" of crusty snow. It`s going to be a fun time today with my summer tires on.
default_wink.png

was snowing at 4am even here in coastal Camden

no accum in town, tho Camden Hills are frosty white on top

what's even weirder is that I need to mow the lawn this wkend!

seriously? theres about an inch on all non-ground surfaces, houses, cars etc. just wet on the ground. i just got my summer wheels put on yesterday and now its snowing. ugh.

Maine.. The only state where you can go from mowing your lawn one day to shoveling your driveway the next!! Gotta love it!!!

Its snowing quite hard in Yarmouth, at least for April. The roads have started turning white already.

This is crazy!

Snow here too. Pretty bald all seasons on the legacy... but whatever, I've got the GL
default_tongue.png

It`s that time of year already. You now the time not to be running your summer tires. In Acton today cold rain and topped out at 38. I wonder if John (4WRXTER) in Rangley or Paul (WZRD) in Bridgton had any of the white stuff flying around
default_smile.png

Back