*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Still no accumulation in Yarmouth
default_frown.gif

Well, there's a bit that we piled up from in front of the garage. About enough for 5 snowballs
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Theres about a 1/2 in Orono. The ride up was pretty icey. All worth it to have those school parking lots to myself
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

6" have fallen in Fort kent since thursday, putting all year total to like 10-12" already!!!

went and played around in an old parking lot today..not the best shots ever but it was still fun
default_smile.png

23540a59f210de048c18ef24e2753763.jpg

6555b611f055bb326ded858bfcf57aaa.jpg

yup!! lonesome pines in Fort Kent, not a bad little mountain for northern Aroostook!

looks like fun...we need snow in portland area so i can justify the money i spent on snow tires....and i just want to play in the snow....

The snow drive made me remember how much I love winter driving!! I need some snow here!!

Just caught the local weather and it looks like if you live in Bangor or north you could get a foot of the white stuff.

The southern part of the state should only get up to 2".

There's about 1/64" on my deck... 128 times that would be fun!
Haha, yeah here too. I was cutting myself a slice of coffee cake and decided to turn on the deck light: Snow!

I got a couple of round flakes falling on me while I was re-aiming my driving lights this morning/midday.

Back