*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

It was snowing on my way home from work tonight at about 6. Maybe a flake every few seconds.... ZERO accumulation. And I got behind a mini-van going 30mph. MY GOD I'm already sick of winter traffic
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I don't really speed in the summer, but I sure as hell don't slow down any in the winter
default_tongue.png

snowing accumulatively in Lincolnville 8-ish pm sun nite, back sid-a the mts from Camden

did you know thatg 15" snows will NOT fit onto a 2003 Foz?!
default_angry.png

some of you might have felt a disturbance in The Force on sunday mid-afternoon. I jacked the g/f's Foz, gunned on some takeoff Fox 15s and really noice 205/60-15 Hakka Qs...then headed up the road, SKREEEEK!in, doh dey don' fit!

did I mention
default_additional_punch.gif

snowing accumulatively in Lincolnville 8-ish pm sun nite, back sid-a the mts from Camden

did you know thatg 15" snows will NOT fit onto a 2003 Foz?!
default_angry.png

some of you might have felt a disturbance in The Force on sunday mid-afternoon. I jacked the g/f's Foz, gunned on some takeoff Fox 15s and really noice 205/60-15 Hakka Qs...then headed up the road, SKREEEEK!in, doh dey don' fit!

did I mention
In 02 the impreza's and foresters got bigger brakes. I can't clear 15's on my RS : /

i to am rocking the 15 inch steelies with snows....bring on the snow!!!!!
I am all ready.. the car is smiling at its 24th year. I can tell.

hopefully it don't get bashed in by a wannabe AWD like .. the evos, talons, focus and every other newb with a barking fart can of unbalance. (truthfully, I am just staying in)

8 to 12 and could be more where I am.. they have been good the past couple of years with the new computer forecasts.

Don`t expect much in southern Maine with this storm. Nothing in Acton just cold & windy. We`ll see what next Saturdays storm brings .

Not much here, but slippy!!

My driveway is dirt, so still pretty decent traction. But pulling onto my road I had to use 4wd. My car just didn't go it was so slick. They'll probably sand it tomorrow....

2-3" by 8:30 am in L'ville, enough so the dummy in the F-150 ahead of me work almost went off the road 3-4 times. DOOD! put it in 4WD, it's winta now.

at one point he went 2 wheels off the road, I was like, "he's gonna crash right in front of me and I'll have to deal with his mess"

well a miracle occurred, we got to the Camden line (where they actually plow n sand the roads) and no horribleness after that.

I live in a town where they don't plow until the day after the storm... It's fun in a 4wd/awd with good tires...

It's coming down thick and wet here. I was behind an idiot in a 2wd pickup. Couldn't do this one steep hill stop. He just kept rolling back, almost hit me. I ended up pulling him through the intersection.

Nothing really sticking in southern maine. Color me disappointed.

I did get to have some fun though. The dirt road I take on the way home actually had some snow on it. As I pull on to the straight part of the road the hellas lit up a deer allowing me to NOT obliterate the poor bastid. That and there's a huge sideways tire track going across my driveway from me...

4b90ad234e40a746b4155d12932a1f3a.jpg

73dd7ccece4ce27a118106bb6491e6f9.jpg

got some sweet snow in fort kent!
default_banana.gif

got some videos too, gotta figure out how to post them correctly...

Back