*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

default_dry.png

AWWW...the joys of living in a condo where you dont have to do anything....i just look out the window and watch them plow and shovel...

Hello snow. Traveling to work this morning at 6:30, 295 was slick, side roads in Portland allowed me to do some slidding. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be safe out there.

Theres a good 7 inchs in Scarborough so far. I've worked on only one car today and that was held over from yesterday. Thank god for guaranteed hours!!!!

There's almost a foot and a half on my deck. I have a very hilly steep driveway, but even so, got on the gas in my GL and it hauled right up the hill. No wheel spin or anything! Such an awesome car. Not only that, it completely cleared, didn't touch the snow on the top. haha.

I got stuck on top of a curb.

That was cold, and wet.

Although I guess you can't call it stuck since I got the car going again under its own power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today the first time I have driving my subaru in the snow and wow fun ride home. While most ppl took the main roads I was on the back streets in town sideways as I should

its still coming down pretty good in ogunquit there is quite a bit outside even more at my moms in wells

Back