*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

^ya pretty freekin chilly!! The sea smoke was pretty neat
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

165108_10150176229284762_654794761_8740913_6872503_n.jpg

the LDR team is asking all MSers to band together and pool their weather karma to deflect this storm northward so that the foot+ accum zone reaches in the Maniwaki Quebec area....so that the Rallye Perce Neige next weekend has nice poofy snowbanks for us to bounce off!!

LDR thanks you all for your heroic efforts in this regard.

the LDR team is asking all MSers to band together and pool their weather karma to deflect this storm northward so that the foot+ accum zone reaches in the Maniwaki Quebec area....so that the Rallye Perce Neige next weekend has nice poofy snowbanks for us to bounce off!!

LDR thanks you all for your heroic efforts in this regard.
You can have all the snow off my 2000' hilly driveway, and all the back roads I need to drive on that never get plowed. All I ask is I get to keep enough snow so it gets slippery and fun to drive in
default_tongue.png

It's not the driving that I care about. Lifted GL on big tires can go wherever I like in the most adverse of conditions. It's moving the snow around that I don't want...

We do, but it's expensive. and he doesn't plow the deck, walk ways, etc. And I hate road slushy crap ruining my car

We do, but it's expensive. and he doesn't plow the deck, walk ways, etc. And I hate road slushy crap ruining my car
Depends what you call expensive. We have a 700 ft driveway and about 5,000 sq. ft. around the house that gets plowed for $50. With a big storm 12" - 18" $75.00. I do the front steps, dig out the the garbage bin and clear the snow away from the vents on the standby generator. My son does the deck.

Back