*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

I really need to learn how to set up corners. I can't take the tight ones at all!
If you can't spin your car around in about the length of your car, you need to learn how to drive.

I had some fun tonight
default_smile.png

Snowing pretty good in Rockland right now at quarter to eight. The storm reached here about four thirty-ish in the am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drive in this morning was fun, especially over by Hannafords in Scarborough... No one on the road at 6:30am.

10-ish accum here in Campton. heh, do I feel bad it wasn't 18+" ???negatory!O.....M......F.....G if the drive home every day was a hooligan as it was today in the whiteout, the only way I could attend MS meets would be if y'all scheduled them at the SuperMax

.gaaah! ))&*&%#$%((^^^ farking iceholes in teh plow truck just blocked my driveway, after I snowblowed shoveled and scooper-ized for an hour. 2' of cement to move now, dagnabbit!

About a foot around my stomping grounds. No one on the roads both going to and coming home from work.

My back roads are MINT. Perfect coating of snow. Nice HUGE fluffy banks for if you pooch a corner. Deserted once the locals finish plowing and go to bed.

This morning at Falmouth Ice, there was a section that had last night dusting still on it. 9-2 and Spec B having fun doing some drifting...
default_smile.png

Looks like more of the LOVEing POOP on Saturday. I'm so done with this crap. Theres no where to put it all!!

Sebago Lake got about 16", certainly not Epic by any means. If my plow guy hadn't sucked & left a 3' pile in front of my garage "pre-plowing" (WTF??) I would have been out all day!

Snowing here. I want spring minus the mud
default_biggrin.png

I was half way done on the roof when it started snowing sideways. Company party tonight. Should be fun on the way and way back.

Dear i-wagon,

Please do not plow Auburn until after 10pm. Thank you very much.

sincerely,

inski

Back