*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

HAHAH! This made me laugh.

It was 75 degrees today and I went for a walk on the beach, shorts, t-shirt, and barefoot...
yeah but if you were here you still would have been barefoot
default_biggrin.png

Well it did snow before I left, and I made a point to run around the house twice barefoot....

Took the new snowmobile out today, break in period sucks! I have to keep it under 6k for 100 miles, that less the 20mph!

dccd full lock and front and rear lsd ftw!!! super traction when combined with blizzacks. got very icy last night.

Yeah I loved my DCCD and LSD yesterday when I had to drive out through a big snowbank.

and Garrett, that sucks. Mine is a blast, and get to open her right up!!

IMG_4058.jpeg

It kinda looks like snow... A bit harder to drive in....

Last edited by a moderator:
that storm sucked, need another one that;s less wet and heavy and more powder, twice as deep, three times as long

that storm sucked, need another one that;s less wet and heavy and more powder, twice as deep, three times as long
Just FYI as I was reading that I yelling out "that's what she said" as loud as I could... But yes, I am ready to go play in some fluffy white stuff If I can only find some!

didnt even think of that when I posted it, that was pretty good. it was next to imposssible to turn without picking up my plow and wing that whole storm. normally I love plowing but that made it miserable

still have a pile of snow on my porch, which slid off metal roof in big snow last weekend. ok so fine, but.....

last nite, there was a cloud of moths flyin around the porch light....snow and moths together???

W

T

F

???

Back