98 GT AWESOMENESS!!

HIDE! It's after you!

gtcrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!! You did them right I assume?!?! lol Nice neat job?!?! Those look awesome!!!!!

Edit, stupid thing never sends me to the first new post anymore, always to the first new page. But anyway. Good to hear they are done nicely lol. They really do look awesome, along with the car as well. Great job man!!!

Yea, the only issue I have with the new forum is it doesn't show what posts are new, and which ones aren't. It's annoying as hell.

I've wanted a black LGT for the past 2 or so years since I saw a really nice one.

Well now you have a really nice one!!! So when is it goin on the road?
When the Legacy sells. Or if the heads are good and I get money from Garrett tomorrow, I might do it then. I can't afford registration right now.

Are you going to put yellow film over them and put yellow fog bulbs? Yellow HID's?? I have to get some yellow bulbs to go with my yellow film.

Are you going to put yellow film over them and put yellow fog bulbs? Yellow HID's?? I have to get some yellow bulbs to go with my yellow film.
I'll definitely do yellow film, I guess they wouldn't look yellow turned on though because the light would wash the film out. So I'll probably have to find yellow bulbs. Probably just H3s. Fog lights are such a pita to get to....

Yeah like I said I have to get some yellow bulbs for mine. And FYI, they are VERY easy to get to on yours!!! Pull down the plastic flap on the bottom and unscrew the cap.

Yeah like I said I have to get some yellow bulbs for mine. And FYI, they are VERY easy to get to on yours!!! Pull down the plastic flap on the bottom and unscrew the cap.
huh - cool. When I get bulbs I'll have to look.

The only problem with the JDM lights is since I have to ground the neg wire to the low beams to keep them always on, the fogs are always on too. Which isn't an issue except that I'm not sure it'll pass inspection that way. My choices are either, take it somewhere that I sit in the car and turn on the lights for him. and just hit the fog switch when I turn on the high beams... or drop it off with the low beams off. Which I'll try first.

It's easiest for me to just drop it off in town, walk across the street for a tea. And come back to an inspected car.

Just did a photoshop of HIDs, came out crappy so I'm not posting it, but it looks pretty cool.

Someone needs to buy my legacy so I can put this on the road and do awesome things with it.

So on Friday the 25th when I get back from Canada, this beast is hitting the road!

Back