98 GT AWESOMENESS!!

I couldn't help it, its a steal, IF it didnt eat some valves, worst you can do is call!?

Last edited by a moderator:
DO EHHHT
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

I looked at napa for yellow H3 bulbs for my fog lights, but they didn't have any. I'll probably have to go to some RiceZone autopart store to get them, along with yellow tint for the lights.

When I get back I'll be ordering an HID kit for my headlights
default_biggrin.png

The best place to get the yellow fog light bulbs is ebay. They are wicked cheap on there.
Yea, true. Maybe DDM tuning has them and I'll just add it to the order when I get my HIDs.

How did you make your fogs yellow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just has yellow film. I still have to get the yellow bulbs. DDM? Don't forget that one of the vendors on here, subimods sells them as well

Just has yellow film. I still have to get the yellow bulbs. DDM? Don't forget that one of the vendors on here, subimods sells them as well
Yea, they basically sell re-branded ddm stuff. They're cheap HIDs, so who knows how long they'll last ... I just think they look cool. Where'd you get the film?

When I get my yellow bulbs I can just get an extra set for you so it can all be shipped under the same order.

I bought my fogs with yellow film on them. But I'm sure someone knows where it can be had. And yes, feel free to grab another set of bulbs!! They are wicked cheap anyway!!

I bought my fogs with yellow film on them. But I'm sure someone knows where it can be had. And yes, feel free to grab another set of bulbs!! They are wicked cheap anyway!!
Are yours H3 too? I need to call my bank to get the numbers for my paypal thing so I can buy POOP online again. It's good that it's been broken, but I have money now. So I can buy stuff online. haha.

I'll call RiceZone autoparts tomorrow and see if they have yellow film sticky stuff or some yellow tint ricer crap I can buy.

I think they are, but I can't remember. Should be easy enough to find out though
I'm not gonna order them till I get back, so no rush. I won't use USPS, FedEx gets stuck in my driveway ALL THE TIME, which pisses me off. And UPS drops stuff off next door (smart dude). So I don't order stuff online unless I'm gonna be home when it gets here.

You can ship it to mu place if you want. I always get stuff I order and have the best luck with USPS, that's all I use to ship things

You can ship it to mu place if you want. I always get stuff I order and have the best luck with USPS, that's all I use to ship things
Cool, thanks. If I can make my paypal work tomorrow I might just have the bulbs shipped to you. Then you can get them in, and it'll force me to drive my GT over and pay Kati for the engine all at the same time!

Back