Nate's OBS: Out Front

Wow... Only two cables in (one from passenger side body to alternator casing, and one from alternator casing to battery ground) and all I can say is wow... 3rd gear at 10mph going into my driveway and no noticeable shudders at all. Still a bit of shudder when I'm in second going minimum speed without stalling (usually at stop signs) and then give it gas, but its fine just idling.

The heat shield noise is starting to come back. If it was warmer out, I'd go out and tighten the piano wire. Lobstah, I think I'm going to hold off on coming over until next weekend or later. It's too cold to be outside for too long (at least for me
default_additional_sillylol.gif
).

He has a garage, with heat!
Surely you jest..?

It was like 25 when I was working on it. Sure its a garage, but no heat. Its just not windy and its insulated fairly ok (yes I just said that).

Only problem is that there's a massive 1inch deep puddle on most of the bay that I was working in. No idea why it doesn't drain.

I'd rather have that than working outside in the frigid with blowing wind and weather on me!

I have access to a big double garage with heat and tools whenever I want though
default_biggrin.png

Surely you jest..?It was like 25 when I was working on it. Sure its a garage, but no heat. Its just not windy and its insulated fairly ok (yes I just said that).

Only problem is that there's a massive 1inch deep puddle on most of the bay that I was working in. No idea why it doesn't drain.
I guess you're just not special enough for him to turn the heat on then
default_biggrin.png

ooooh

I thought he was talking about me putting in the wires...

Yeah, Lobstah had the little gas heater thing going, but we were in the driveway. Well, I could have gone inside since I was really just standing around anyway.

You guys, stop bashing my heater. I knew we didnt have time to cut the heat shield, and i was in the middle of other project, so both bays were taken. I didnt expect it was gonna snow the night before
default_smile.png

With all doors closed it actually gets nice and comfy in there, even with fridig cold temps outside. But yeah, its noisy, but hey, thanks to WRXSushi at least i have a heater
default_smile.png

Back