Nate's OBS: Out Front

DSCN2168.jpg

<- click for larger

Thanks guys. I can't wait til I get a matching tires for my three good ones. I'm so tempted to just drive around on the three all-seasons and one winter tire...

Thanks Ray.

How did you bend your license plate?
Wheels look good by the way, needs a lift or a drop.
By hand, but then plowing through a 2ft deep parking lot evened it out. edit: two feet of snow that is
default_tongue.png

Totally agreed on the lift/drop thing, the problem is that I don't want to invest in doing one only to decide I want to do the other. I think the 5-spokes would "fit" a lowered car better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do too, but then I wouldn't be able to play in the snow before its plowed as easy as now (no power = me getting stuck a lot, I'm sure). Going down an inch would be kind of cool though.

Yeah just an 1-1.5". That will still leave plenty of clearance to play in the snow!! And will make it look real nice! Did you get those brakes from bigd003??

Nope, they're my stockers. I guess they're the same calipers though?

P.S. I'm going to go cut at my other new toy now
default_tongue.png

I guess I fail then. I never actually let my car stop when I found that un-plowed parking lot last winter, I just assumed I'd get stuck
default_tongue.png
. Climbing the hill into the lot was awesome though.

if you get stuck in snow it doesn't really matter much if you have 80hp or 300. you're still stuck

^yeah, i got my car stuck good on stock potenzas one winter, the next i had continental extreme contacts (better) the next year was winterforces (pull snowmobile up over 8 foot snowbank, plow truck out of snowbank) its not the power, its how well it's hooked up to the ground

+1000000 on Winterforces. For the price, those tires are the best. I had them (still do
default_tongue.png
) all winter on the Forester and was pretty amazed at the performance on snow/ice...

Back