Nate's OBS: Out Front

Well if that's just a temp sensor, I have no idea what the MAP sensor is. Does it plug into the intake mani or the intake itself?

A MAP sensor is mass airflow pressure sensor. It would connect to the air box tubing right next to The passenger side fender well. You won't have both map and air temp sensors. One or the other.

^^ umm... MAP stands for Manifold Absolute Pressure. And it measures the pressure in the intake manifold, and as such, is on the intake manifold ... There's an air temp sensor at the beginning of the intake to tell the computer the temp of the air before it gets to the engine to help get the a/f ratio correct.

Yeah, spiller you're talking about the MAF. The MAP is on the manifold. And the temp sensor is in the air filter box attached to the throttle body

how is he mr. smarty pants i already posted where it was mr. dumb...
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I wasn't trying to be a smarty pants. Sorry if that's how I came off. You obviously got MAP and MAF confused up. We all make mistakes, and I was just clarifying to avoid more confusing.

I know the button you're talking about, and it drives me nuts this forum doesn't have it... It's just a simple plug-in.

Back