Oh no pat has a subie!!!

3.5 inch drop in front/3.25 in rear...

Got a set of EMUSA Full Coilovers for a 02-up WRX.

16 way adjustable... full height and preload adjust... 8front 6 rear spring rates... Pillow ball camber plate mounts.

Had to slightly mod the bolt holes on the lowers. Also the rear camber plates line up perfectly... the fronts are off so it does a toe/camber adjust (we measured and put it dead center and kept as close to stock... a little more camber

).

DSC00662.jpg

Had to drill upper camber bolts and all rear bolt holes out.

DSC00686.jpg

camberplates.jpg

cambertops.jpg

My 19in Hot pink Monkey.

19inmonkey.jpg

loweredlego.jpg

More pics tomorrow.

draggin frame
No it isn't that low... Its winter mode. It could be dropped another 1.5 inches and still be fine. It really doesn't look low either. LOL but this summer is wagon drag'n time!

those front camber plates should not be sideways like that....
Yeah they should... the are for a wrx... They are now set closer to the middle. You would have to either drill out the strut towers and resheet the mounts because the welds are in the spots to drill in the front or measure(like we did) and get centered. The rears fit perfect.

Its how they do it with these (saw a few threads on it and it works my allignment is fine now... took a few resets but good to go now).

That bronze is easy to find Mark. It is duplicolor bronze wheel paint.

Got some new 3in foglights for the front.

These are a few quick snapshots I took around my house... ill get some better shots when i wash it and its painted!

Yellow Fogs (they are bright yellow)

fogson.jpg

frontlow.jpg

sideshot.jpg

That color combo is nice. That thing is looking good man! Just got your message, I may be calling you shortly!

mighty sexy there. if i wasn't already set on lifting my stuff this would be the persuasion to go the other way

mighty sexy there. if i wasn't already set on lifting my stuff this would be the persuasion to go the other way
Well a little advice to those who have never had coilovers... ( I have many times)... DONT DO IT GET SPRINGS AND STRUTS!

This car is so stiff it will kick sideways on dry pavement! SERIOUSLY it is stiffer then my g35 (on Tokico d-specs set to full hard on stiff springs and sways).

The car is set to full soft LOL!

Well a little advice to those who have never had coilovers... ( I have many times)... DONT DO IT GET SPRINGS AND STRUTS!
This car is so stiff it will kick sideways on dry pavement! SERIOUSLY it is stiffer then my g35 (on Tokico d-specs set to full hard on stiff springs and sways).

Perfect. you can go around corners much faster and scare passengers easyer
default_smile.png

quiet you, i'll order coilovers if i please haha

quiet you, i'll order coilovers if i please haha
they aren't that bad... I think they sent me the 10kg front and 8kg rears instead of the 8/6... Drive my car see if you like it. It has 0 body roll.

Back