Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself...StiXXX' 2005 STi

ya im thinking about it.

went last year and was pretty dissapointed, but my step brothers are in a car club so i might show with them

I've never been, but any event like this is worth at least one look. Hell, the never-driven, trailer-only show cars should be

interesting, at the very least.

For any of you that thought an FP Green can't make 475+whp, have a look here:

The dyno doesn't lie.

That STi made about 475whp, and 500tq on an FP Green with a stock head and 27# of boost, on street gas, and with race gas they pulled +500whp and about 550tq.

So, to the naysayers that said it couldn't be done, well, it has. :occasion1:

Cool new icons! :sign7:

A. Said it could be done if you have balls enough to run that much boost.

B. Dynoflash notoriously makes high numbers... take that with a grain of salt, but you may want to do some research on them just to draw your own conclusion.
default_frown.gif

Update:

Now that the weather's a bit more decent, next week the scoop-less carbon fiber hood goes on, along with a Cusco GT front lip and 18" 57OPT Time Attack black/red Gram Lights, rolling on nitrogen-filled Falken Azenas @ 235/40/18.

With any luck, a week from tomorrow the FP Green will be installed, along with the Perrin fuel rails, fuel pump, ad nauseum.

I just got the Agency Power aluminum inlet to replace the cheesy OEM plastic inlet pipe, that goes in, too.

The fun never ends.
default_smile.png

Glad to see you're not afraid to get it dirty :occasion14:

p.s. I would like to meet this mean machine :evil1:

Well that took long enough. :sleepy1: Well there is deffinetly a lot of opinions out there about you and your cars but im all about it. I think you have an awesome car and its good to see someone in maine is doing more then a few stickers and a muffler.

I have had a fp green in my last sti and it was a great turbo.

Tons of power with almost no lag and I was making right around 400 with meth. So your goal of 450 is not a problem which is what I hopefully will be making in my current sti and my new turbo that's going on in 2 weeks.

Hopefully I will see you around as im sure your car is even more amazing in person. :headbang:

Thanks man, it's nice to have decent rapport without aggro around here for a change.
default_frown.gif

I'll be getting a protune in NH, along w a dyno set, and if I make 450whp I'm not going to be anything short of thrilled.

What turbo are ya going w next? A GT30-35? Crawford? Perrin?

Spill the beans!
default_biggrin.png
We should go up to Oxford and do some 1/8ths for fun-and Import Wars is a must, along with NOPI!

Here's some pics of yesterday's additions, with scads more joy otw via FedEx. I just ordered JDM rain visors, it looks so hotsh*t! Research Perrin's P.S.R.S., imo it's f'in awesome, increases steering response, gets rid of soft rubber mounts, and for $170 it can't be beat for steering performance, from what I've read.

Good meetin' ya, check these out:

New shots.

57OPTs are on, as well as the RS /cf hood.

Quite a difference, isn't it?

I couldn't be happier not staring over a scoop.
default_biggrin.png

78039d1208444421-hello-i-just-bought-2005-sti-41708sti.jpg

78040d1208444421-hello-i-just-bought-2005-sti-41708sti-2-.jpg

78041d1208444421-hello-i-just-bought-2005-sti-41708sti-3-.jpg

The Agency Power inlet hose replaces the crappy plastic OEM line:

78038d1208444421-hello-i-just-bought-2005-sti-apinlet.jpg

I like that hood ive been thinking of doing something like that since I put the front mount on a few weeks ago.

have you thought about painting the Hood and trunk? I saw one a long time ago where they painted the CF hood and trunk but masked off essentially the logos on the trunk and one on the hood. It was all black but with WRX STi left in CF on the trunk and an "STi" over one of the headlights. it was wicked sleeper.

Thanks for the kind words.

Funny you say that about painting c/f.

When the UV coating fades, and it will, I'll paint the CF to match the car. Nice idea on the "cut-outs", I'll remember that for future reference.

Back